Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

6 hours ago, Akeyah said:

Unsure if i'm the only one experiencing the bot crashing, differs on time before it crashes but the bot doesn't tend to work for more than 20 minutes before crashing. Starts off with high CPU usage then to the point everything freezes. Have tried to narrow down triggers but to no avail. 

its not just you, this script rn is completely broken  

have faith though because its always been reliable in the past and im sure its being worked on 

• Like 2

New feature request
- What is the new feature
Teleport when attacked by player (inside wilderness)
- Basic description of what the script should do
Basic: Teleports player to a safezone.
Advanced: Teleports player to safezone > (hops)> Walks back to training spot.
- Basic actions for the script: 'Use item on item' etc.
Use either a teleport spell/ tabs/enchanted dragonstone jewelery/ grand seed pod.

Edited by Promo
  • Like 2

Guys what layouts are you using for banking? It's working perfectly fine for me. Send me some screenshots of your setup windows and I will try the same options and see what happens :D I need to make sure the bot works for everyone :D Or do errors happen after a certain time?

EDIT: 

I am working to improve the performance with mirror as we speak, it seems the paint is literally eating up memory since it's too heavy. I will be repairing the hotkeys to hide paint, and will try lowering the script lag as much as possible.

Known issues:

Breaks are not working at all, and neither is world hopping. These will not be forgotten. I have gathered a list of things to include in the v236 update.

The rest of the issues have already been noted (within the last 3 pages of the thread), all copied and pasted into my work log.

Client:

Please make sure your client looks like this: (fixed mode)

2f9af30a7978f304a971938677882819.png

and NOT like this:

cee48d0c18dbd5e571bb034bbff70b59.png

Mirror issues:

(Optional): Download the OSBot dev client .39, it features better performance for mirror.

If the script randomly doesn't work after some time, give it a client restart. To maximize stability:

- Don't stay logged in while both mirror client and OSRS client are trying to hook together
- Don't use any other clients other than default OSRS client
- Set client to fixed mode at all times, restart client if it wasn't already set
- Once both clients are hooked (make sure you are still logged out), start to login manually by yourself, enter the game completely manually
- Once you're logged in, open some tabs/interfaces, walk around, let the client load for a bit, the mirror works by copying all in-game objects
- You can now safely start the script.

That will maximize stability, but it's not perfect. Of course, the devs are working on mirror.

Also, if there is a problem with the script, ^ that won't help, in that case send me a screenshot of your exact script setup so I know what to look for. My tests include normal setups like fighting al-kharid warriors or fighting slayer monsters with 2-3 items in the bank loadout slot.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Guys what layouts are you using for banking? It's working perfectly fine for me. Send me some screenshots of your setup windows and I will try the same options and see what happens :D I need to make sure the bot works for everyone :D Or do errors happen after a certain time?

EDIT: 

I am working to improve the performance with mirror as we speak, it seems the paint is literally eating up memory since it's too heavy. I will be repairing the hotkeys to hide paint, and will try lowering the script lag as much as possible.

Known issues:

Breaks are not working at all, and neither is world hopping. These will not be forgotten. I have gathered a list of things to include in the v236 update.

The rest of the issues have already been noted (within the last 3 pages of the thread), all copied and pasted into my work log.

Client:

Please make sure your client looks like this: (fixed mode)

2f9af30a7978f304a971938677882819.png

and NOT like this:

cee48d0c18dbd5e571bb034bbff70b59.png

Mirror issues:

Reveal hidden contents

(Optional): Download the OSBot dev client .39, it features better performance for mirror.

If the script randomly doesn't work after some time, give it a client restart. To maximize stability:

- Don't stay logged in while both mirror client and OSRS client are trying to hook together
- Don't use any other clients other than default OSRS client
- Set client to fixed mode at all times, restart client if it wasn't already set
- Once both clients are hooked (make sure you are still logged out), start to login manually by yourself, enter the game completely manually
- Once you're logged in, open some tabs/interfaces, walk around, let the client load for a bit, the mirror works by copying all in-game objects
- You can now safely start the script.

That will maximize stability, but it's not perfect. Of course, the devs are working on mirror.

Also, if there is a problem with the script, ^ that won't help, in that case send me a screenshot of your exact script setup so I know what to look for. My tests include normal setups like fighting al-kharid warriors or fighting slayer monsters with 2-3 items in the bank loadout slot.

thanks for working on this so hard, this script has always been fantastic 

Brimstone keys I can add without posting an update. Will add within 5 minutes - restart scripts to see the changes.

the mirror instructions werent for lowering cpu but for increasing stability so the script doesnt idle out. For cpu I need to lower the script paint memory usage otherwise it just needs to be hidden, it is too heavy for osbot.

cannon I will check it out. What are the blind spots? For cannoning you can always set a safespot to stand in using the f6 key, it will stay in that exact tile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Brimstone keys I can add without posting an update. Will add within 5 minutes - restart scripts to see the changes.

the mirror instructions werent for lowering cpu but for increasing stability so the script doesnt idle out. For cpu I need to lower the script paint memory usage otherwise it just needs to be hidden, it is too heavy for osbot.

cannon I will check it out. What are the blind spots? For cannoning you can always set a safespot to stand in using the f6 key, it will stay in that exact tile. 

Hey @Czar,

In terms of paint, either hiding or reducing size may help. I have tried the v2.5.39 and 2.5.40 Dev Builds to see if CPU usage would reduce. So far I've only encountered high CPU usage on this script. This may be due to too many script lines that are inappropriately activated or are failing to resolve.

I also have some good and bad news.

First with the good news. When I have tested the script with different configs, you notice the script idling out (whether it be due to looting options or otherwise). However, I have noticed that if you just pause and restart the script then in certain cases it may self resolve. This is a good sign and may help you isolate the exact issue with regards to what is going wrong for the script.

The bad news is unfortunately from a botter's perspective this reduces or even destroys the freedom that comes with botting (being afk etc). The botter will have to stay at his screen to ensure the bot is working and if not, implement what I have written before.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, Promo said:

New feature request
- What is the new feature
Teleport when attacked by player (inside wilderness)
- Basic description of what the script should do
Basic: Teleports player to a safezone.
Advanced: Teleports player to safezone > (hops)> Walks back to training spot.
- Basic actions for the script: 'Use item on item' etc.
Use either a teleport spell/ tabs/enchanted dragonstone jewelery/ grand seed pod.

I support the idea!

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO