Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

ive been using this to grind slayer on numerous accounts and i have two huge issues  

-the bot sometimes just stops clicking the enemies usually 3 minutes in, on any of the walker settings 

-pray potions sometimes are not drank, despite being enabled   

both these issues are consistent, especially the pray potion one

Edited by childrenfirst
fixed

Guys, quick heads up, use the osbot dev build client for better mirror performance, the devs made a few improvements :D

As for the rest, I am almost done with udpate v236 shortly. Thanks for the suggestions/reports, really appreciate those who are detailed, makes updates faster :) Will be doing further test runs before posting, seems like a few things are not working the same as last few versions.

Thanks for your patience, don't forget this is a really really big script.

N.B: all posts/comments are noted and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis as usual :) 

7 hours ago, childrenfirst said:

i found that after breaking, the bot will log in and not do anything  

ive tested this on all three web walker settings 

I;ve got the same problem.
When the osbot break handler takes over for a break the script doesnt do anything anymore after you log back in.
Im safe spot ranging with my tiles set correctly. Ive even tried to reset all tiles after osbot logs you back in but without succes.

2 hours ago, qyrri123 said:

Can you please reply to my PM, I bought the script. For some reason the script stops as soon as it reaches bank and refills with food, bank tab open sits there and it wont move. Any idea?

Are you sure you've set up the bot correctly? Maybe it's unable to find a web walking path for the monsters you selected. Check what the logger says and paste it on pastebin for us to see

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO