Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Currently in any location I try the bot won't stick to it's assigned mobs; i.e I have it set to Fire Giants only and it will go out of its way to attack the hellhound in the next room over or the dark beast. Haven't had this issue before.

Edit: Avoid fighting other NPC option is always turned on.

Edited by Godsmack123
  • Like 1

For fire giants is the script using normal fighting or cannon fighting? Are you being aggro'd by the hellhounds? Try the 'Don't retaliate to combat' option, it will not fight npcs that are aggroing you and are not in your chosen list. Confirm please ^^ :D

For super combat potions the script will only bank if you are out of food. I still need to add custom bank conditions for the rock/sand crabs plugins, it will definitely be added in the near future. If you are banking for food and the super combat potions are included in your banking layout, confirm please. You gotta make sure the exact potion dosage you set in your bank layout is available in your bank. :DAs for bot not logging back in after break, can you post an error log? I really need to find out what's going on, seems to be unusual :s  

Move mouse outside screen will get a tweak in the next update.

Darts - which darts did you enable? I will do another test run and provide an update asap.

As for cannon + cannon video - yep I am sometimes having to refill cannon twice, I will fix ASAP. As for safespot I got some ideas to make it better. Update coming up ^^ :D

Thanks for the responses and feedback guys! Stay tuned for the next tweaks and updates.

• Like 1

might be me who's stupid but i can't seem to get it working properly.. all settings done properly and all the bot does is attack whenever it has aggro and when aggro is gone it just stands there refilling pots when needed but not attacking anything? tried 3 diff spots with 3 diff monsters and still does the same.

Hope to get help soon, thanks!

Heya czar,
for whatever reason, the bot thinks a lot of items are "null" it thinks aswell for instance, my bass in my inventory are "old writing (noted)"
im not sure what is causing this, also whenever i try and type an item to loot, there are hardly any items there. and it also comes up with monsters.
hope this is at all helpful.
sean.

• Like 1

When using cannon and banking, bot will pick up cannon then bank, then attempt to place the cannon in the bank after it's done banking, where it gets stuck. I also noticed that the bot is still not consistent with reloading the cannon, reloading mostly after the cannon has run out of ammo and has stopped firing, and eventually not reloading it at all.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO