Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 5/6/2018 at 5:22 AM, stam dato said:

some nontradable (new added content / old) items are unabled to be add to looting list

e.g. Giant champion scroll, Mossy key

---------------------

I read the setting file in text editor,

it seems it doesn't save levels of drinking pots.

When do the script drink pots?

Or the script drink pots by a certain percentage ?

If you want giant champion scroll I think it's just called "champion scroll"

I don't know why people complain, this is one of the better bots I've used :) 

Does it automatically drink antipoisons? Seems to be an option for anti fires but not anitpoisons.

• Like 1

Script has issues in the stronghold slayer cave, for example:

I need to slay fire giants and I selected only fire giants as target to kill and also selected the tiles on which I should stay for combat. It sometimes clicks on the hellhounds who are one room next to the fire giants and keeps clicking on them unless I move my char back to the fire giant room manually. This was also the case on bloodvelds and aberrant spectres. Nothing weird is shown on the logger tho.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sovietpker said:

Script has issues in the stronghold slayer cave, for example:

I need to slay fire giants and I selected only fire giants as target to kill and also selected the tiles on which I should stay for combat. It sometimes clicks on the hellhounds who are one room next to the fire giants and keeps clicking on them unless I move my char back to the fire giant room manually. This was also the case on bloodvelds and aberrant spectres. Nothing weird is shown on the logger tho.

it always happens, try to hop worlds before you start the bot at directly in fire giants

Hey Czar, I have couple of bugs for you.

1. Below falador there is a cow farm - if coming in or out; the script doesn't open the northen gate and just stands next to it.

Same for the doors below the farm.

2. Slayer tower north to canifis at floor 1 (groundfloor+1) when coming back from bloodvelds to bank the bot freezes near the stairs. (see image attached, orange square around the stairs).

Also there might've been a problem with the gate to the slayer tower itself.

3. When being an ironman and killing in crowded place like cows in f2p, the bot tries to loot other's items.

So I turned on the "Loot only my kills" feature and it actually works, except for when my kill dropped items on a spot that already had someone else items.

The bot just tries to pick them up untill they despawn.

You can use the message "You're an Iron Man, so you can't take items that other players have dropped." to blacklist that item's object id from being looted.

4. When killing for loot like cowhides and having bone burying enabled; the bot gets into a conflict state when the inventory is full of cowhides except for 1 slot where it always collects 1 bone, buries and goes to the next kill while leaving the loot behind and never triggering "full inventory" flag to actually return to bank.

5. The looting options are not easily understood, for example: is "full inventory no food" means the first to occur or both or replace food with loot first.. you get my point.

6. Prayer Flickering misses 2/3 of Fire Giants hits

Cheers.

Untitled.png

Edited by elibelash
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO