Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

19 hours ago, Joliter said:

What do you mean it tries to attack a different NPC?  Does the cannon aggro the other npcs?

You could set fighting boundary with F7 and select the area in which it will attack.

No, they're all hellhounds. The point is that there are two hounds that are out of LoS of the safespot, but to be in LoS would mean to not be in a safespot versus two other hounds, and vice verse. It will attack the other two and leave the safespot constantly and then get hit by the other hounds, and when that happens obviously the cannon will only be able to attack the one that attacked you, while the bot is still trying to attack the one that isn't even able to be attacked anymore because it left the safespot. There's good safespots there but you'll always have that issue. While if you were able to just make it ignore a specific mob, similar to how you can "tag" a mob with the OSBuddy client, then it wouldn't have any issues in the slightest. I haven't tried with black demons in the chasm of fire but I know it'll have the same issue because of the layout of the area. Fight bounds wouldn't work because it's always a square, and the safespots are diagonal from each other and the other two squares that would be in the area wouldn't be a safespot. 

• Like 1

The hotkeys aren't always working, like right now I can't turn my UI back on until I restart the script. I also noticed when it killed 1 shade in the security stronghold, it counted it as 3 kills on the kill counter. Also noticed that if i move my camera around in game while setting up the bot still (before pressing start bot), it makes the camera move non-stop in the direction i moved the camera. 

Edited by Boondocks
  • Like 1

Just now, RawrChad said:

will you post the settings you use so I can try it out?

No, I'm not using it there now.  All you need to do is go to Hill Giants, have key in inventory, select "Hill Giant" on the monster selection screen, and if you're using range, select that.  I don't see what the problem is? Works the same as all the other monsters.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO