Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey man a few bugs ive noticed, when attacking stuff/going to locations of monsters it has trouble opening doors/ladders. also i was doing slayer and it would kill one mob and then would just stand there. Struggles greatly with the suits of armour in taverly dungeon. Man i have to baby sit this constantly :/ Love the script but finding so many flaws in it, i always have to stop the bot and restart it once it gets the place i want it to go and even then it isnt a huge chance it will work as i expect. srsly man i this fking thing fks up constantly trying to kill men at edgeville it just runs back and forth between the bank, like this shit is gonna hundred percent get me banned lol. Tried all walk settings.

Also i feel like being able to save a preset would be a huge benefit to the script it takes forever to set up when you constantly have to stop it and start it again to fix its issues.

Edited by crazyiain
more isses found
  • Like 1

Will fix the dueling ring(1) bug for GDK, let me know how you made it happen and I will test and fix. I will test anyway just in case

As for taverley which tile(s)? Screenshot and I will modify the routes asap. I will go over the tile map again to make sure there are no bad tile nodes but last time I checked it's fine at least for the most common areas of the dungeon. I will check out edgeville men walking to bank each time but are you sure you set food in the setup interface?

As for quick prayer clicks, will fix asap in upcoming patch.

Guthans: make sure to start the script while equipping your normal gear (non-guthans), then click the guthans mode button on setup interface, then start the script, and it will know which gear items to switch to after healing with guthans

Kourend dungeons: still working on mapping the dungeons out, it shouldn't take too long hopefully within the next 2-3 patches! Stay tuned :D 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO