Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Point the compass at north then select bounds from left->right it should do the trick :D 

Multiple safespot tiles: I am coding safespot system completely from scratch, it's almost done, I will definitely make it possible to add multiple safespot tiles, but how do you want the script to walk to them? You mean like a grouped bounds tile but for safespot? Or different tiles far away from eachother and go to a safespot randomly after X time?

Also quick update: just fixed the same loot+bank item bug with brass keys:

FEplhq1.png

script will now replicate the exact bank inventory layout including AMOUNT this time :) Latest update will be 201.3

Also fixed a bug with potting and sand crabs plugin.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Czar Had great success with the script. Instantly bought it after trial.

One suggestion, could you add camera movement with the use of middle mouse? It feels really clunky using the old way. Almost everyone uses the middle mouse click and drag nowadays

Good suggestion. I will definitely add an option for this ^^ :D hopefully the osbot api supports this system 

EDIT:

Guys, don't forget to post on my profile if you want custom features or if you have any bugs/suggestions, they will be addressed faster and with more detail. Posts tend to get lost in the thread

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Point the compass at north then select bounds from left->right it should do the trick :D 

Multiple safespot tiles: I am coding safespot system completely from scratch, it's almost done, I will definitely make it possible to add multiple safespot tiles, but how do you want the script to walk to them? You mean like a grouped bounds tile but for safespot? Or different tiles far away from eachother and go to a safespot randomly after X time?

Also quick update: just fixed the same loot+bank item bug with brass keys:

FEplhq1.png

script will now replicate the exact bank inventory layout including AMOUNT this time :) Latest update will be 201.3

Also fixed a bug with potting and sand crabs plugin.

hi @czar

The current "press F6 for safespot tile" is good, just would like to be able to select multiple tiles so that whenever the monster is out of range or not 'optimal' to fight that one npc from that one safespot tile (eg: when theres an object on the way, the script will attack monster > run to safespot > attack again > run to safespot again over and over again until npc is killed, the player would just run back and forth attacking non stop lol it may look weird with other players around) 

So I was thinking if you could make it where if this happens, it'll try the other safe spots added to see which one will prevent the running back and forth or prevent being attacked by the npc the player is trying to kill

Thanks a lot man

[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 08:39:28 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
	at a.AUX.a(cl:1802)
	at a.AUX.k(cl:652)
	at a.AUX.onLoop(cl:1952)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(jj:122)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When starting the bot while logged out, it logs in and then hangs.

Works fine if you start it while logged in, but doesn't appear to be respecting breaking settings.

Edit: Getting the same error while logged in now. Unable to run the script at all at this point.

Edit2: Appears the issue might be with the "evenly" option for the level task. Switched to "bottom first" and it's running again.

Edit3: Now I'm getting a null pointer from GroundItems.getAll() after killing the first mob. Dude, your script needs work...

Edited by xbtera

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO