Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@czar Giant skelly is still broken 

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/24 10:23:06 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
	at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(gm:852)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(gm:849)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(gm:257)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(gm:50)
	at org.osbot.Hc.run(cz:157)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 10:23:06 AM]: Dumping save...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 10:23:06 AM]: 

Can you please test giant skelly with b2p tabs before updating this time?

Latest update should now be live. Giant skeletons should be working, including all the other script feedback :D

For Brutal black dragons plugin, make sure to have a prayer restore potion (any, e.g. super restore), any antifire type potion and food. All these items should be included in the setup window (inventory loadout menu) and they must be in bank otherwise the script will keep going to bank in effort to get these items

The OSBot forum just upgraded so there may be some temporary forum downtime but the client and script should still be functional, good luck everyone. Let me know if there are any suggestions or bugs for the next version :)

Guys if you have any trial requests, bugs or suggestions for the script then do so on my profile for now.

EDIT: Accidentally broke safespotting in the last update, will add another quick update for it in v175 of this script. Another update will also be added for attacking npcs, some users claimed the script didn't attack the npcs.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Hey, great script! Some small possible fixes I have noted:

- @BrutalBlackDrag Plugin: It does't drop the vials anymore, though it does in general mode.

- Sometimes gets stuck in security stronghold (mainly second floor after 2th door question)

- Doesn't run to safespot immediately (it will loiter a bit and return later)(occasionally after 4-5 mins)

Some feature I would like to request is:

- Don't let the script exit if the account is not logged in, this would allow me to use the script way quiker! (Would love this!)

Thanks, great stealthiness (;

• Like 1

Hmm the script shouldn't let the cannon break at all in the first place, I will add an extra safety measure so the script repairs cannon as soon as the option appears (with a randomized timer) :D

As for looting noted items, to add a noted item just click 'Add item..' in the looting tab, a new window will appear, type the name of the item you wish to loot, select the 'Noted' checkbox, and then click save, it should work ^^ :D

As for script exiting once logged out, this should only happen if there is no account set in the osbot account manager; an easy fix is to either set your account or if you don't want to do that, just set a random fake account so the script won't stop. If there is an account set and the script exits, is there an error in the console log? I will debug. :D

New update (v176)

- Added another update for safespotting, should return even faster now

- Added an update for brutal black dragons plugin (an update to make sure the script drops empty vials)

- Changes to the stronghold of security regarding the pathfinding system

- Added an update for cannon mode, should be much much better in this version

- Added an update for potions, script will now sip potions in good time. (and not click both potions resulting in 1 potion sipped and a huge delay)

- Added an update for eat health percent input

update will be live in less than 24 hours, good luck everyone ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO