Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

I already fixed fire giants, even mentioned in the update post above biggrin.png (edited)

As for smart safespot option, it's almost identical to normal safespotting except it tries to filter out npcs which can technically make the script move from the safespot tile (it basically avoids moving from the tile and being in combat after attacking an npc) by detecting which npc-tiles are ideal for safespotting. The option works very well in conjunction with the safespot distance system (7 tiles for most shortbows).

As for trial, will activate the fighter trial as soon as GDK plugin update (v165) is updated, it will be a 100 hour trial since it's a beta test for GDK smile.png

Yes i posted after the update, so it still doesn't work. Altough my script still says v163 but i guess it will show correct version later.

It worked better than yesterday, but it still bugs out and attacks the doors. Also almost got me killed (had ring of life) because i was getting attacked whilst it was running back and forth...

Gif:  http://imgur.com/a/njpgw note: i have the hud off for viewing pleasure but the safespot-tile is obviously right next to the door. It worked fine for about 5 minutes prior only doing this once and the straight back to fighting but sometimes it does this unitl i die. It's not always the double doors in the other room, sometimes also the doubledoors in the same room as me.

Edited by Nice guy
  • Like 1

i have noticed what i consider a big deal makes this pretty obvious it's a bot at times. when another player is on a monster and the bot still clicks it up to five times before it realizes that it is taken.  Is there anyway something can be done about this? it might not seem like a big deal but when it goes to about 4 separate monsters in a row and clicks them five times it might get me banned

• Like 1

Just noticed these boxes overlap in the gui if you could fix sometime thanks smile.png

bbIHSeL.png

I also noticed that the gp amount and per hour are really high even though the bot hasn't even looted any items yet. Any ideas? I appreciate your time Czar smile.png

Edited by steve498
  • Like 1

New update should be live any moment now guys biggrin.png

I remember there was problems with caged npc and stuff. like week ago? you sayd you fixed. i test it now in ardy zoo, same problems. Don't catch half npc in zoo, but catch Hero wandering around zoo. Will not attack NPC's even if i add them by name. I default options exept i select "caged npc" "and mage based combat" options in the first GUI tab. hit start, nothing happens. Tryed selecting fight bounds for those npcs that don't work, still didnt attack them.

EDIT: Testing hill giants in edge dung. Oh man..help me.if not using smart safespot - then bot will not safespot at all.i mean, it will try sometimes to comeback to spot  but yet, only one out of 3 times it will come back to safespot after running out of it.

Not if i select smart safespot..idk, same shit..will not run back to safespot, or will run back after kill is finished. 

Bot will attack randomly reachable npc. I mean there is one hill giant 2 tiles in front of me, and one running 5-3 tiles away behind rock. bot will attack the one behind rock. run out of spot, don't come back. And bunch of random stuff happens all the time.

Not, it does not attack npc at all.

EDITv2: So not using smart safespot option works way better this time compared with last run. yet, miss click a lot and obvious coming back to safespot takes like 30 sec to realise or maybe until npc is dead idk..idk

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

Hmm if the script is clicking attack multiple times before realizing the npc is in combat, there could be two solutions: if using VIP client, lower the reaction time from 1000ms to ~100ms so the client detects combat faster. Otherwise if not using VIP client, I will add an update to add a greater delay to clicking an npc (after attempting to attack npc, the script will wait a few more seconds)

As for hill giants, don't forget there is an option to set the safespot range limit in tiles, so the script will not attack npcs too far away. I'm really confused, so smart safespot is working, then it's not working? ohmy.png I will test hill giant safespotting again to make sure it works.

Guys if there are bugs that do not follow the bug report, it may take longer to fix them because time will be wasted on finding out how to make the bug happen, then fixing it. The bug report is on main thread biggrin.png Most bugs don't need a real template, e.g. the interface bugs or the gp bug, but the hill giants bug report is extremely confusing sad.png

As for GP, update coming up, I need to figure out what's causing the gp to be added to the profit for no reason biggrin.png

New update (v166):

- Stop conditions interface fixed

- Added an update for ranging without using arrows (so darts, knives, etc) script will not stop anymore. Turn off ranged mode temporarily to still use the script with knives without the script stopping

- Added an extra failsafe for not returning to safespot tile, the priority is now very high

- Ardy zoo npcs have been fixed

There are multiple updates pending, shouldn't take too long hopefully sad.png Reminder: safespotting has been fixed completely in v165 (last update), gdk has been added as a plugin in last update (v165), and a few other updates.

A4XkKv9.png

x1uQdE7.pngu5gqzYt.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Just a bit of feedback;

Using cannon mode, it let my cannon decay, and also waits too long before refilling the cannon up. If you could fix these two issues it would be great.

Wouldn't say it was a bug as I'm in an area where the cannon fires non stop, so it uses cballs more often than at other places.

Hmm if the script is clicking attack multiple times before realizing the npc is in combat, there could be two solutions: if using VIP client, lower the reaction time from 1000ms to ~100ms so the client detects combat faster. Otherwise if not using VIP client, I will add an update to add a greater delay to clicking an npc (after attempting to attack npc, the script will wait a few more seconds)

As for hill giants, don't forget there is an option to set the safespot range limit in tiles, so the script will not attack npcs too far away. I'm really confused, so smart safespot is working, then it's not working? ohmy.png I will test hill giant safespotting again to make sure it works.

Guys if there are bugs that do not follow the bug report, it may take longer to fix them because time will be wasted on finding out how to make the bug happen, then fixing it. The bug report is on main thread biggrin.png Most bugs don't need a real template, e.g. the interface bugs or the gp bug, but the hill giants bug report is extremely confusing sad.png

As for GP, update coming up, I need to figure out what's causing the gp to be added to the profit for no reason biggrin.png

New update (v166):

- Stop conditions interface fixed

- Added an update for ranging without using arrows (so darts, knives, etc) script will not stop anymore. Turn off ranged mode temporarily to still use the script with knives without the script stopping

- Added an extra failsafe for not returning to safespot tile, the priority is now very high

- Ardy zoo npcs have been fixed

There are multiple updates pending, shouldn't take too long hopefully sad.png Reminder: safespotting has been fixed completely in v165 (last update), gdk has been added as a plugin in last update (v165), and a few other updates.

For some reason i was running v163 las night. so it was outdated anyways. how strange. It takes really long for updates to be pushed right even if you fix them same day? Also, that tempalte..oh yh, im retarded man..i had so many problems in all spots that i had no will to creat templates for all of them haha

but again, i was running v163 so yh.

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO