Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar so here's what came up when I finally got Noted drop. Also I noticed i saved my settings, loaded up again and noted items in my loot list showed up as null. 

[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 12:20:25 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [445], item-name [Gold ore] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 12:20:25 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [445], item-name [Gold ore] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.

INFO][bot #1][10/22 12:28:14 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [2354], item-name [steel bar] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 12:28:14 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [445], item-name [Gold ore] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 12:28:16 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [2354], item-name [steel bar] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[iNFO][bot #1][10/22 12:28:16 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [445], item-name [Gold ore] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.

Edited by ill drop you
  • Like 1

Guys, here is the new death-walk interface:

jTEquXQ.png

As for looting noted items/custom-value items

By setting the loot value configuration to: 50gp and higher

(note: burnt shark is untradeable), script successfully loots noted lobsters (worth 141gp)

[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 09:31:12 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [388], item-name [Burnt shark] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 09:31:12 PM]: [loot_item_value_system] item price for item-id [387], item-name [Burnt shark] not found! Must be an untradeable item or something.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 09:31:12 PM]: Taking item (380-Lobster) with a price of (141), which is higher or equal to (50)!

Also guys I must remove the stronghold plugin from this update since it will be unfair to the users who purchased the AIO stronghold (there will be no point in buying the other script if the fighter script has an entire copy of the stronghold script + but more at the same price).

If the price of stronghold script can be lowered to half price (-50% of what the price currently is) then I will definitely consider re-adding the plugin. But the script already supports the stronghold npcs anyway so I don't really see a problem. The only thing which the stronghold plugin offers; is an easier setup interface to configure the script..

• Like 1

Great script, I love that it will walk back to the area in the stronghold, or really anywhere that I have it, other accounts I use to have to be very careful about where I put them and would have to watch the script to make sure I wasn't going to get banned but I have gotten three f2p accounts to 40/60/60 for doing abyss runecrafting extremely happy with this script.

• Like 1

The script should auto-update to the latest version, there were many updates that's why the update may be taking too long, but the new update is worth the wait :D

Also Zeah catacombs will be getting an update very soon, the only way to setup the script in zeah catacombs would be to create a custom fightzone or use the plugins (brutal dragon plugin only so far). Will definitely work on zeah after world-hopping update is finished :D

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO