Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Added a quick update for brutal dragon looting system, should be much better in the next version ^^ :D Also, the script will now recharge prayer at the nearby altar on banking trips :D

As for saving/loading, is there an error in the console log? It's working for me in the osbot/data/ directory :o

As for trial, activated good luck ;)

As for unnoting noted food, very good idea - next update coming up ASAP :)

will edit this post with new updates, may skip to v131 completely since there are a few other features which I have added in the past few days.

For plugins (sand/rock crabs): You gotta setup some food for the script, otherwise it will keep trying to go bank and withdraw food, set like 1 lobster (even if you don't need food) and the script will work like a charm ^^ biggrin.png EDIT: Although good idea, I will add non-food mode for sand/rock crabs ASAP smile.png

As for trial, activated good luck wink.png

Edited by Czar

I was using this for blue dragons at ogre enclave. I encountered 2 problems.

1.The bot always ran to the right of the map even after i set up fight bound to start a fight with another blue dragon that wasnt within the fight bound and then run back to the safe spot that was set and started fighting with the one that is inside the fight bound after it has respawned.

2. It wouldnt bank on full inventory and just stood on the safespot once he has full inventory making it not possible for me to try this scirpt for any longer than 10 mins since i would always have to come back to walk him to the bank. i tried using all the walking methods. tried using dueling ring to teleport to castle wars to bank. none of the options worked it just stood there with full inventory.

If im doing any of the settings wrong or missed one please give me a heads up and ill give it a try.Thank you!

• Like 1

I will add the blue dragons at ogre enclave ASAP, the script currently doesn't support that location for walking, but it may support it with Walking Mode 4 (the walk settings that popup at script launch) depending on if OSBot has added that location to the webwalker which is likely

As for the first error, so the script is attacking dragons that are outside the fight bounds, and keeps walking back to the safespot?

Also, NMZ isn't supported yet but it is a good idea and there may be support for nmz in the very near future ^^ biggrin.png

Update coming up ASAP, will fully test blue dragons @ ogre enclave and work on NMZ support :)

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO