Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

yo02pxZ.png

(PLEASE ASK FOR A TRIAL BEFORE PURCHASING THE SCRIPT - THIS IS A NEW SCRIPT WHICH IS COMPLEX):

Upcoming NPCs: Green Dragons Added!, Rock crabs and Sand crabs Added!

egN3r9G.png

fh3W7TY.png

BANKJ69.png

9kBu5Mu.png

User Interface

Banking Tab Demo

(handles everything with banking)

You can copy inventory (to avoid adding individual items...), you can insert item names which have Auto-Fill (for you lazy folk!) and you can choose whether to block an item and avoid depositing it in bank, ideal for runes and ammo.

5EXuBkZ.png

Looting Tab Demo

(From looting to alchemy, noted/stackable items too)

You can choose whether to alch an item after looting it simply by enabling a checkbox, with a visual representation. All items are saved upon exiting the bot, for your convenience!

Z0lbchk.png

Tasking Demo

(Not to be confused with sequence mode, this is an individual task for leveling)

You can set stop conditions, for example to stop the bot after looting a visage, you can have a leveling streak by changing attack styles and training all combat stats, you can have windows alert bubbles when an event occurs and an expansive layout for misc. options!

8PPgOcu.png

Prayer Flick Demo

(Just example, I made it faster after recording this GIF)

There are two settings: Safe mode and efficient mode, this is safe mode:

tsapUKb.gif

Fight Bounds Demo

Allows you to setup the fight bounds easily!

kYtDzjS.gif

Simplified NPC chooser

Either choose nearby (local) NPCs or enter an NPC name to find the nearest fight location! Simple interface, just click!

hA4V8GL.gif

Level Task Switch Demo

(Switching to attack combat style after getting 5 defence)

You can choose how often to keep levels together! e.g. switch styles every 3 levels

ai22Adz.gif

Progress Reports

PFDqb82.png

2635e1569ad437b5b5dc91fba09ac1af.png

66c52daddffd95d0dcdcbd4a068129f8.gif

0074a9d2adcdb3ffcc310f21256b36a9.png

oDbQp9l.png

86ee491c1a0629561ec1fee94afcb61a.png

bc02dacabc5c70bd850bc64e4aa06fe4.png

78716dd0056b1a3d9cf729b0927b3696.png

928a3b0e173650a2557e6faec05feac9.png

How does this bot know where to find NPCs?

This bot will find far-away npcs by simply typing the NPC name. All NPCs in the game, including their spawn points have been documented, the bot knows where they are. You can type 'Hill giant' while your account is in Lumbridge, and the bot will find it's way to the edgeville dungeon Hill giants area!

Here is a visual representation of the spawn system in action

(this is just a visual tool, map mode is not added due to it requiring too much CPU)

fc8cd3ef1939ad3cec1762350541af33.png

Fight Area Example

(How the bot searches for the npc 'Wolf')

6377bc72b4d725fcfa50a24e028eee49.gif

I bought the script, but can you add support for Anti-Poisons? Such as antidote ++. It is hard to bot slayer monsters which poisons with this bot.

• Like 1

The alert system has no sound, an empty popup window will just appear for 2-3 seconds and immediately disappear just as a notification system ^^ biggrin.png Perfect for afk'ing sand/rock crabs without technically botting

As for latest changes: (Version 128)

- Added anti-dote support, all anti-dote potions
- Teleport when out of food feature fixed
- Log out on goal level condition fixed

As for walking, doors, stronghold doors and walls, can you try switching the walking option when the script starts up? Or have you already tried it ohmy.png There are 4 options and they are all unique, option 3 works best for stronghold and option 4 works best for outside npcs, option 1-2 works best for nearby npcs and is the most efficient/lowest cpu usage. Please let me know how it goes, I provided 4 options so that there is always a possibility of the script working with at least 1 option, so that the script isn't completely useless if there is ever a bug ^^ biggrin.png They should all work generally fine but some work much better in different tiles/areas

As for prayer flicking/quickprayer, I'm glad the feature is working but if there is ever a way which you can make a bug happen, just make a bug report explaining how to make the bug happen and I will debug and add an update asap ^^ smile.png

As for brutal green dragons and aviansies, they are my next target, I will code those npcs ASAP for v129, I'm almost done with looting bag support then I will add aviansies in wildy and perhaps GWD too smile.png

thanks everyone, update will be live in less than 24 hours.
Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I've never actually seen a pop-up notification even tho I've enabled it with banking, random and on name called. Do you have to focus the client in order to get notified? O r can I just be doing something else, for example in my browser, or won't I get notified when I'm not focussing the client?

Thanks!

Same, i always tick it but never seen it (even though it should of went of) biggrin.png Not on windows and not on Linux.

Edited by Metras
  • Like 1

Also just wanted to mention that it also has trouble with heroes guild stairs and the gate inside :D

[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:22 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2902, y=3510, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:24 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2902, y=3510, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:31 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:32 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:33 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:34 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:35 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:36 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:37 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:38 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:38 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:39 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:40 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:41 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:42 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:43 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:44 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:45 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:46 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:47 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:48 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:49 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:50 PM]: Can reach the ladders, going down.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:29:51 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

Edited by Metras
  • Like 1

For all bugs associated with walking/paths/tiles, make sure to also state the walking option selected (out of the 4 options at the script startup) so I can fix faster ^^ biggrin.png Will check out heroes guild ASAP.

As for alert system, it seems they have been turned off, I will turn them on in the current pending update. The notification popup window will be a rectangle at the bottom-right of the screen for 4 seconds, I may add more options to do with the alert system in a separate tab in the setup window, just making sure all the previous suggestions are all coded biggrin.png The window is always focused (always on top) and disappears after

Edited by Czar

For all bugs associated with walking/paths/tiles, make sure to also state the walking option selected (out of the 4 options at the script startup) so I can fix faster ^^ biggrin.png Will check out heroes guild ASAP.

As for alert system, it seems they have been turned off, I will turn them on in the current pending update. The notification popup window will be a rectangle at the bottom-right of the screen for 4 seconds, I may add more options to do with the alert system in a separate tab in the setup window, just making sure all the previous suggestions are all coded biggrin.png The window is always focused (always on top) and disappears after

I always use walking mode: 1, as there no explanation how each one of them is different from the other hahaha

• Like 1

Update log is a very good idea, I will definitely start an update changelog because I am also losing track of the features coded and the features that still need to be coded ohmy.png

As for walking options, I will be writing out an informative post in the thread ASAP. biggrin.png

The latest update (v128) is still pending, but it should be live very soon

Btw guys, for bot-stop conditions (goal level), you can set target goal levels to 0 if you wish to ignore those levels. The script will stop as soon as all the goal levels are met smile.png

Right now I am just designing the new misc/settings tab and AFK will be added there, along with a few other options, such as 'stay X tiles away from target npc' (perfect for dragons), will edit this post with new update (v129), got a lot of features ready ^^ biggrin.png

List of upcoming updates in the near future

- Plugins
    - Brutal black dragons
    - Green dragons
    - Aviansies
    - Blue dragons
    - Unicows
    - Bandits
- New Misc Tab
    - Afk mode
    - Set distance from npc
    - Looting bag
    - 'Lite mode' for reducing lag for displaying items on the setup window
- Banking Tab
    - 'Advanced' checkbox for bank conditions: choose to go to bank when a certain item is gone, e.g. antifire potion, with specific item(s) not just 'loot_full' or 'no_food'  There will be a toggle box to toggle simple mode and advanced mode
    - Recharge prayer instead of going to bank (useful for crabs, for dragons, bandits, wildy npcs)

the list will always be expanded as I am always adding new updates, some updates with higher requirements may take a bit longer than the more lower requirement ones, but I will make sure all are added to the script ASAP smile.png After all, there have been over 100 updates total for this script so far (since 3 months ago)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO