Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

There is an update pending so activated 48 hour trial instead of 24 hour, good luck wink.png

EDIT:

Goal level stop condition is also included in v126 since it was a quick update smile.png

I hope I don't come off as greedy but my trial was only 24h not 48. Any chance I can get the other day? Just want to experiment a bit more before I decide to buy.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

I ran into a problem with looting while inventory is full of food. instead of eating to make room for loot it will spam the ground to pick up loot endlessly.

there may already be an option for this but it seems like ive tried every loot option and cant figure it out.

i was only using the "loot above 5000 gp" method.

also tried "prioritize loot" box aswell

the loot above X gp works great now btw smile.png

Edited by cmeadow
  • Like 1

For windows users the saving/loading must be in OSBot/Data/ folder only, all other directories are blocked by the client. If the saving/loading was in the correct folder and there is still an error, I will add an update ASAP

As for looting, bone burying option enabled? Confirm and I will add an update ASAP

Update v127 coming up :)

Started having problems with the hill giants again after most recent update.

Selected GE as bank, fills up with loot, goes bank, but goes through edgeville to attempt to get back into the dungeon (and fails, just goes up and down ladder) even though I have the brass key toggled deposit in my inventory.

• Like 1

I will add a lite version of the setup window to just display item names instead of the item icons, should remove lag by alot

Update v127

- Fixed eat for loot space option

- Fixed some walking options

- Stronghold of security fix

- Loading/saving for fight savegames

As for 48hr trial, done gl ;)

As for stronghold, no this script doesn't have custom AFK tile chooser like the stronghold script does, but I can easily convert it over in next update :)

As for banking (to only deposit) I will definitely add even more customized banking in the next update :D

EDIT:

for hill giants, can you try without setting bank to GE? I think it will work better for now, just until I test and add a fix ASAP :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Oh no I knew I was missing a feature; I will add antifires ASAP, so the mechanics for antifires are:

- Sip antifire potion before reaching fight area

- Sip antifire potion when a message in chatbox says: "your antifire potion effect is running out"

- Perhaps a banking condition called "bank_when_no_antifire"

Any other features missing? Update coming up ASAP :D

• Like 1

Done activated trial good luck :D

Hill giants seems to be working perfectly for me, with brass key it goes upstairs and goes to GE, without selecting a preferred bank :o Can you try changing the walking options (there's 4 options when the script starts up there's a popup window with a dropdown menu) :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO