Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

What is the bug with task manager, is the setup not launching at all or what ohmy.png

As for magic I will add a quick update ^^ biggrin.png

For example the acc was 8 atk and 11 str, I set the desierd lvl 50/50/1 and 5 lvl between each stat. Few hours later, it was 43/11/1.

Also add safe spotting for magic based. How does death walking work?

• Could you add the dungeon "Small tower just north of Ardougne, with a Blood rune chest inside" Also requires 46 thieving.

1Ev8zAF.png

How does the experiments work? Could it be more customizable? Like which areas it should go to? Does it still attack the lvl 51s?

Edited by Zanock
  • Like 1

For mac/ubuntu users, make sure to set permissions for osbot otherwise the script will not launch at all. A mac user fixed it, I will try and find the post in the last few pages and edit this post ^^ biggrin.png

update v110 should be live any moment now, it has been already a few hours .. sad.png

as for green dragons, anti-pk will be added soon, the only thing that is supported is green dragon killing and banking (teleporting is also supported)

will edit this post in an hour or so, just wanted to update everyone real quick

- added update for looting arrows, it will auto-add the arrows to the loot list if ranging, and is optional

- added another update for sand crabs, should be much better in the new version

- making a foundation on the new slayer setup window, hopefully everything goes well ^^ biggrin.png

- added 'Wait for respawn' option for ranging

- added another update for telegrab, should be much better in this version

i am running out of suggestions, my focus right now is on cannon mode and slayer, if there are any other features you would like in this script just say smile.png

I just gave permission to every osbot file/folder I have & still no luck :/ 

EDIT: Someone made a post about the bug http://osbot.org/forum/topic/101242-blocked-permission-error/ 

Edited by playboicarti
  • Like 1

What is the console error log for the script not launching? I guess I need to install a mac/ubuntu to check the errors .. dw I contacted a developer hopefully it will be patched soon. There are many non-windows users also experiencing this problem :(

New Update v112

- Added safespot paint/hotkey for mage mode

- Magic skill now shown in paint if chosen magic

- Added an update for task manager

- Added an update for hill giants area

- Added blood rune area

Should I add an option called 'Stay in my position' which can be useful for certain npcs such as experiments, the script will not stray far from the tile? 

as usual, thanks for all the feedback and bug reports, keep them coming ^^ :D

• Like 2

For mac/ubuntu users, make sure to set permissions for osbot otherwise the script will not launch at all. A mac user fixed it, I will try and find the post in the last few pages and edit this post ^^ biggrin.png

update v110 should be live any moment now, it has been already a few hours .. sad.png

as for green dragons, anti-pk will be added soon, the only thing that is supported is green dragon killing and banking (teleporting is also supported)

will edit this post in an hour or so, just wanted to update everyone real quick

- added update for looting arrows, it will auto-add the arrows to the loot list if ranging, and is optional

- added another update for sand crabs, should be much better in the new version

- making a foundation on the new slayer setup window, hopefully everything goes well ^^ biggrin.png

- added 'Wait for respawn' option for ranging

- added another update for telegrab, should be much better in this version

i am running out of suggestions, my focus right now is on cannon mode and slayer, if there are any other features you would like in this script just say smile.png

not sure what you mean exactly by setting the permissions, I can run every other script besides yours :/ 

hey czar, khal said this exactly...

Rojinbrager, on 06 Jul 2016 - 09:49 AM, said:

snapback.png

Does anybody know how to set a Mac to be able to permit certain scripts within OSBot? Supposively I have to do it for perfect fighter...

There is nothing you can do about the permissions.

Please contact the scriptwriter of the script, he should be able to fix the issue.

If he can't fix it, it is the scripters duty to make a bug report about it so the Devs can have a look into the issue.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO