Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Will check out rock crabs ASAP, can you confirm that you are using the plugin? Also which location are you fighting them at? Please confirm so I can help you :D

As for setting up banking, yes there is a mode for banking, which area are you fighting at, and where are you planning on banking - please let me know so I can help you get started ^^ :D There are options to choose how to teleport/travel to bank, and how to travel/teleport back to the fight area, and you can also set your preferred bank in the banking tab. I am working on both a video and a website guide for banking and various popular banking setups.

As for burying bones - make sure to set the bone count to bury at, however I recommend burying when full inventory. I have just added a new update for bone burying, it will be live in v257 of the script today. :D

CLI support - yep make sure to set the parameter to the file name of your saved profile, so first you need to save a profile of a fighter config then you will be able to load it with CLI. I will be making a video guide on this ASAP ^^ :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :) Recently added a new update for the looting system, it is even more humanlike than before, will be adding more cool updates as I go along :D

Edited by Czar

I'm just using the trial atm but damn I'm having SOOO many issues, IDK if it's issues with my client or some shit? I was trying to safespot hill giants in the edgeville dungeon with magic, bury the bones, collect runes + limpwurt roots and when I'm full inventory or low HP and out of food: TP to varrock and bank/restock - repeat. It's constantly resetting/not saving a bunch of settings, I've even tried to manually edit the profile files (with some success) and making them 'read-only' but they simply get deleted/remade anyway.

1. If I start the script with auto-cast toggled off the script gets stuck spamming the combat style tab unable to turn on auto-cast by itself (happens if I run out of runes as well) and if I enable it myself before running the script it's still camping the spellbook tab and manually engaging in combat by clicking on the spell+enemy instead of just clicking on the enemy right away. (this might be related to some settings not applying/saving properly) - here is an example, cba making a clip for every single one of these issues right now
  2. Magic spell goes back to wind strike (after reloading the script I think?)
  3. The fight zone & safepot is removed and has to be reconfigured after reloading (with the option enabled)
  4. Notifications/alerts are not saved, might not work at all for me..? (Tried to change: alert_random_event 0-1 in the text files but it doesn't seem to work either)
  5. Worldhop option gets turned back 'on' whenever I restart / reload, also the script got stuck perma-worldhopping but I think that was because some of my other options got reset after reloading the client.
  6. Not burying my big bones (got bones to work by manually changing the variable in the text files from "0" to "1" now I think..? It's working in my current session at least but only when the inventory is full)
  7. At some point it started spazzing out clicking between my inventory/combat style(?) and music tab, happened when I tried to manually change tabs once as well.

Some smaller annoyances:

1. Constantly missclicks the ground when walking back to my safespot after looting (not in a "human" variance kind of way either but rather consistently does the same type of "overshoot" missclick) and also unnecessarily clicks the minimap when I'm only like 2-3 squares away. This combined means that it sometimes takes the script 3-4 clicks to get to the safespot, 1 minimap click and 2-3 ground clicks just to move a couple of squares.
  2. I can't get it to stop going for loot while attacking(safespotting) a monster, it might be possible if I both limit it to looting only my kills and enable the option to wait for 5 sec/until target dies. The options to prioritize safespotting / not enabling the loot while in combat etc. doesn't seem to do the trick however.
  3. Would be nice if I could create several safespot squares too or a "safespot zone" so if my character is forced to move a little bit because something is blocking the line-of-sight it still stays in the new location and fights as long as it's also marked as a "safe" square.
  4. It'd be nice if I could set a small delay on repeat clicks if an enemy was out of line-of-sight, that way the bot would click the enemy, fire 1 shot, run back to the safespot then wait a bit before clicking again. This gets especially bad if the enemy is blocked by a player, the script ends up running back and forth between the enemy and the safespot - pretty dead giveaway that I'm running a bot. I noticed that the script sometimes does wait a couple of seconds when "pulling" a monster but seemingly only when your target gets within 3 squares of you/hits you.
  5. The ability to remove the bone value from the gp/hr tracker if you're burying the bones.
  6. If I pause the script and attack something manually while standing outside of the designated safespot it will take control of my mouse anyway and move me back to the safespot. It doesn't happen unless I click a monster, being in combat works just fine as long as I don't retaliate.

EDIT:

Kept getting this error and had to make a new profile:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 10:58:45 fm]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at perfect.scripting.b.e.a.COn.G(em:230)
    at perfect.scripting.b.e.a.auX.G(ko:459)
    at a.d.NUl.G(gr:438)
    at java.util.function.Predicate.lambda$and$0(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.LongPipeline.reduce(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.LongPipeline.sum(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.count(Unknown Source)
    at a.d.NUl.G(gr:645)
    at a.d.a.cOM1.D(pr:10)
    at a.d.a.cOM1.D(pr:172)
    at a.AUx.J(er:627)
    at a.AUx.onLoop(er:865)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(nj:193)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by osrsf2p
  • Like 1