Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

For the script clicking on your character's feet/tile, make sure you are running the script in fixed mode, NOT resized mode, it will work perfectly after that ^^ :D

As for not saving/loading, which OS do you use? Windows/mac/linux? Please confirm so I can add a fix :D I have only added support for these 3, maybe mac is outdated and I need to update it.

Aggro reset for crabclaw caves: will add a fix asap. :D

For all crab scripts: if you want to afk at my spot, you need to start the script on the tile you wish to AFK on, so as soon as you hit 'run script' you must be standing on your chosen tile, it should work ^^ :D

Cannon/f1 key, it should be fixed when you set screen to fixed mode, I am assuming you are using resized since you agreed with the other user who had the complaint. Please confirm! I will do more test runs :D

As for geobit, user got banned for careless/irresponsible botting and is now flaming the thread, please stop there is no need for this. You need to be smart when botting, last time I checked botting is against the game rules and there are literally company employees looking for bots, it's not like it used to be back in the day.

My almost-maxed main is fine, and I bot on it, I test scripts on it (testing scripts is a whole different story to botting, it's more dangerous than actual botting because I am repeating tasks to make them perfect for the actual script) and still no bans. But then again I've been part of the botting scene for years so I have some experience, as do many OSBot users today, everyone is always sharing tips and advice on how to bot correctly, so many users are giving me advice too, and they are sharing with eachother instead of flaming/complaining about bans they actually study why/how they got banned, avoid those mistakes in the future and they rebuild.

I primarily use the script for slayer and I babysit and do legit/quests after almost every botting session to be more humanlike, I don't bot on multiple accounts simultaneously, I avoid botting on mass ban wave days, I avoid botting too many hours, I avoid botting on game update days (thursdays and sometimes even mondays).

After you lose a few accounts, you tend to build an instinct on when/where/how to bot. In my whole botting history I've lost accounts which add up to at least 50k total level, and you don't see me crying about it, I just improve my strategy, move on and rebuild, instead of wasting my time trolling/flaming threads. I've botted max mains 99 99 99 purely at ankous in stronghold back in the day, just to see how far I can go, and got banned when i tried something silly like agility to 50, how messed up is that? 

In any case, another update is being posted very soon, more details will be shown in the changelog. Please be respectful guys, and be mindful when posting.

15 minutes ago, Czar said:

For the script clicking on your character's feet/tile, make sure you are running the script in fixed mode, NOT resized mode, it will work perfectly after that ^^ :D

As for not saving/loading, which OS do you use? Windows/mac/linux? Please confirm so I can add a fix :D I have only added support for these 3, maybe mac is outdated and I need to update it.

Aggro reset for crabclaw caves: will add a fix asap. :D

For all crab scripts: if you want to afk at my spot, you need to start the script on the tile you wish to AFK on, so as soon as you hit 'run script' you must be standing on your chosen tile, it should work ^^ :D

Cannon/f1 key, it should be fixed when you set screen to fixed mode, I am assuming you are using resized since you agreed with the other user who had the complaint. Please confirm! I will do more test runs :D

As for geobit, user got banned for careless/irresponsible botting and is now flaming the thread, please stop there is no need for this. You need to be smart when botting, last time I checked botting is against the game rules and there are literally company employees looking for bots, it's not like it used to be back in the day.

My almost-maxed main is fine, and I bot on it, I test scripts on it (testing scripts is a whole different story to botting, it's more dangerous than actual botting because I am repeating tasks to make them perfect for the actual script) and still no bans. But then again I've been part of the botting scene for years so I have some experience, as do many OSBot users today, everyone is always sharing tips and advice on how to bot correctly, so many users are giving me advice too, and they are sharing with eachother instead of flaming/complaining about bans they actually study why/how they got banned, avoid those mistakes in the future and they rebuild.

I primarily use the script for slayer and I babysit and do legit/quests after almost every botting session to be more humanlike, I don't bot on multiple accounts simultaneously, I avoid botting on mass ban wave days, I avoid botting too many hours, I avoid botting on game update days (thursdays and sometimes even mondays).

After you lose a few accounts, you tend to build an instinct on when/where/how to bot. In my whole botting history I've lost accounts which add up to at least 50k total level, and you don't see me crying about it, I just improve my strategy, move on and rebuild, instead of wasting my time trolling/flaming threads. I've botted max mains 99 99 99 purely at ankous in stronghold back in the day, just to see how far I can go, and got banned when i tried something silly like agility to 50, how messed up is that? 

In any case, another update is being posted very soon, more details will be shown in the changelog. Please be respectful guys, and be mindful when posting.

Czar the goat with the quick responses and just keeping his scripts up to date and working. I'm on windows 7 and actually the problem fixed itself. I exited my bot client because it was a little laggy and booted it back up and all my saved settings were there.

• Like 1

Glad to hear the saving/loading worked, please let me know if it happens again so I can see what the problem is and fix it :D

As for ammonites, did you set any food in inv (even if you don't require food) just to tell the bot that it will be safe, otherwise the script will keep trying to go bank and look for food. I will do a quick test run over there to make sure things are working well. ^^ :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Glad to hear the saving/loading worked, please let me know if it happens again so I can see what the problem is and fix it :D

As for ammonites, did you set any food in inv (even if you don't require food) just to tell the bot that it will be safe, otherwise the script will keep trying to go bank and look for food. I will do a quick test run over there to make sure things are working well. ^^ :D

Would love to try a trial, considering buying for maxed stats if i like the script. thank you

• Like 1

cant set up the cannons at the ogres, think i am doing the right settings - here are the debug~:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_cannon_tile_x" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_return_safespot_combat" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "loot_list_size" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "bank_list_size" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_reattack_target" "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "force_path" "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]:  ... success!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Dumping SmartInventory
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: [ACTION]=deposit_all | [ITEM]= empty  | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=deposit_all | [ITEM]= empty  | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Killed 0 npcs, gained: 0 exp, ran for: ^700^7:^700^7:^308.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Make sure to post a progress report on the main thread!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: If you have any bugs/suggestions/feedback, please make a detailed post how to add it to the script, in the main thread!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Thanks for using Perfect Fighter!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_x" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_x) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_y" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_y) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: "ss_safespot_tile_z" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Command (ss_safespot_tile_z) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Starting...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Done! Starting fight bounds now...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 10:19:50 PM]: Finished

• Like 1

Seems to be working very nicely. My only complaint so far is that once the bot is started and in-game settings are setup for fightzone, safe spot, and the works.... the bot seems to lock mouse user input. This happens both while the script is running and when I pause it. I can still type, but just no response from clicking items at all. Would be helpful to be able to stop the bot every once in  a while to check how many slayer kills I have left. Thanks!

Windows 7 running on mirror

Edited by MTSe7en
  • Like 1

For sand crabs not resetting: are you getting any console log errors? Also, which sand crab location? I will do a test run there. I recently added an update to sand crabs in the crabclaw cave (normal sand crabs, not king sand crabs).

For locking user input, does it still work after toggling the user input button on the client? There's 3 toggles: 

- No mouse, no keyboard
- No mouse, yes keyboard
- Yes mouse, yes keyboard

The default is: no mouse, yes keyboard

Here's the button: 0f079c67d5fec6ac307410302dd78959.gif

Please let me know how it goes, if it works or not ^^ :D

As for cannon: did you set a cannon tile using the F1 hotkey? So you gotta make sure there is no cannon on ground (make sure cannon is in inventory first), then stand on the tile you wanna place the cannon at, then hit the F1 hotkey on keyboard, then it will be activated. Please confirm if you did this or not, I will give it another go to see if everything's okay ^^ :D

Thanks guys :D

Also; posted a small update, the miniversion should be #.05 very soon. Made changes to walking system, eating system, specs (now uses minimap button). A LOT more updates to come, these were just quick changes.

Edited by Czar

I've been trying to use the spot directly below the altar on the main island as well as the spot directly nearest to where you get dropped off on crabclaw island; the one directly above the boat. I've also not been getting any log errors to my knowledge but i'll try again and let you know. Hopefully it just magically starts working this time

• Like 1

I seem to be having a couple of problems with the script that didn't exist when I first got it.
- If you use the level evenly option it just gets stuck on calculating and refuses to do anything, this immediately fixes itself if you turn off the evenly option
- If I tell it to bank when no need low hp and withdraw an inventory that is different to the one I start the script with (weapon upgrades and the same food type in the starting inv), it will run to the bank to deposit the weapons... it doesn't care if you have x amount of the food but absolutely hates having the weapons in inventory.

Also, is there any chance of adding a 'use strongest weapon' option so I don't have to manually upgrade my weapons for 1-40? this is the reason #2 is occurring, because I am trying to have my weapon upgrades in inventory but I don't want them to be part of the inventory because as soon as I equip one of them, I'll get a 'item can't be found' error on the first bank.

Edited by Dockerexe
  • Like 1

Task manager, leveling tasks, combat styles are all getting a new update in the upcoming version, have gotten a few bug reports there and it needs some updating for the newer code of the script. So expect an update soon, there should also be some easier setup configurations in the new update.

As for weapon upgrades, sounds like a good idea, I have this for my pest control script I will convert + add it to the fighter script too. As for banking it will deposit everything except for your chosen layout, so unless you added the weapons to your banking loadout (in the setup window) it will just throw them in the bank. Can you screenshot your setup window so I can use the same options and debug the script for the next update? Thanks :D

Stronghold of security plugin - > located at the top of the fighter setup window, there should be a menu called plugins -> stronghold of security. Here is a demonstration:

75a0b85ecfb3aa27403ce8f80db1bae3.gif

As for sand crabs - if you are using non-botting mode, it will not reset aggro, but the normal AFK options should reset aggro. I will try running the script at East mode (its the spot under altar) and confirm. :D

• Heart 1