Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm it should've stopped, which ranged weapon + ammo did you use? Also did you add a stop condition for running out of equipment (arrow slot)? I will add range goal level task ASAP. ^^ :D EDIT: will also add a failsafe so the script auto stops if it hasn't attacked an npc for a number of tries.

Edited by Czar

Hmm either it went to bank because breaks are about to trigger, or maybe it ran out of food. If the script is opening the bank and just sitting there, make sure you added items in the setup inventory layout that your bank actually has, e.g. set 20 lobsters and nothing else (maybe potion too) in the inventory layout in setup menu, then the script will withdraw items and continue. Which exact stronghold setup?

54 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm either it went to bank because breaks are about to trigger, or maybe it ran out of food. If the script is opening the bank and just sitting there, make sure you added items in the setup inventory layout that your bank actually has, e.g. set 20 lobsters and nothing else (maybe potion too) in the inventory layout in setup menu, then the script will withdraw items and continue. Which exact stronghold setup?

I think it was to break. Does it bank to deposit looted items or not?

• Like 1

My setup:

• Normal perfectFighter 187.2
  • kill: Kurask
  • Anti-pattern
  • Eat food for loot
  • loot:
    • Anything > 5000 gp
    • rune axe (high alch)
    • adamant platebody (high alch)
    • rune longsword (high alch)
    • mithril kiteshield (high alch)
    • nature rune
    • coconut(noted)
    • white berries (noted)
    • papaya fruit(noted)
    • big bones (noted)
    • limpwurt root (noted)
    • papaya fruit (noted)

With this setup it crashes when looking for a new monster to fight with a null pointer exception. I have the same problem when I try to kill gargoyles which also have a lot of things to pick up.

I'm having an issue that has something to do with looting. When I put too many things into the what to loot interface it seems to crash the script.

It kind of seems like a random nit picky bug to point out but I think it couuld be really very useful to have fixed. I run into this problem while doing slayer, primarily at tasks like kurask and gargoyles. Kurask and gargoyles both yield around 900k gp/hr if you're able to loot all the noted items and alch all the alchables they drop. These could be a few really good things to camp with this script!

Possible suggestions:

1. Avoid the null pointer by reducing need to manually input so many items:
  • The reason I have to manually put in all of the noted drops is because it doesn't detect noted items for what they are worth. for example white berries(noted) as being more than 5k when in fact it is worth 15k. If it would calculate noted, or stacked items (like nature runes) to be what they are actually worth i would be able to fit a lot more under the loot anything > 5000 gp category and I wouldn't have to fill up the looting list.   

2. Fix the null pointer exception happening in the storage of the items to loot list.

• I'm not sure how you're storing the input items to loot, but maybe you're using an array with a fixed size? or you have something hard coded in the script that doesn't support lists over a certain size. it also seems to get laggy the more items you tell it to loot so something weird with memory seems to be going on here.
Edited by drewb4
  • Like 2

v187.2 GDK

• Teleporting to clan wars with Ring of dueling
  • Teleport to corp with Games necklace

Still getting stuck at bank. It is trying to teleport before it closes the bank and runs into infinite loop of:

"Handling teleport..."

Bank has to be manually closed each trip.

I've also noticed that its running to lvl 10 wildy to teleport instead of lvl 20.

Edited by drewb4