Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

new scripts have low banrate, are you sure it wasn't a delayed ban from another script ohmy.png

As for safespotting, I will add an update for fight bounds right now

edit: refresh scripts, activated all trials gl everyone ;) let me know how green dragons work ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

bought the script. started using it with mirrormode and sometimes it stops fighting randomly. not sure if its because of mirrormode or not.

I got an issue with the script: if you choose to kill guards and then it banks and comes across different guards on its way abck it will just start killing the other guards not the ones it killed originally.

Also if you are upstairs in the port sarim jail and out of food it doesnt leave the area to bank

• Like 2

Update v109

- Added special tab, rock crabs/sand crabs for now, unicows later

- Changed setup window, added special attacks

- Added hotkey for DMM, if a hotkey is set it will run to the chosen tile, if not, it will attempt to tele or go to bank

- The bot will now wait for respawns, instead of attempting to find any possible npc to fight (should I make this optional?)

- Added port sarim jail map

@specops the combat bounds is for the npcs to fight, any npc in the fight bounds will be attacked. If you want the script to stay in a single tile, use the safespot hotkey (F7) when activating ranged mode

update will be live within 24 hours max, gl everyone wink.png

edit: guys, when this update is live, use the specials tab to fight certain npcs such as rock crabs, they will open a separate and new setup window different to the normal fighter setup window

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2