Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

I will take a look at this and see if there are any errors/instructions in the console logger maybe an item is missing, you have bucket/bucket of water in inventory to cool down the bars? Either way I will investigate :D 

Oh my bad, I don't know how I forgot something so basic. Just equipped the gloves and it works😂must have forgot them 

• Heart 1

I woke up this morning to the script glitching, not sure why but it kept on saying it couldn't adjust the screen north. It was frozen just circling the mouse.
So I adjusted it manually then it kept on circling again saying "Moving mouse near screen to scroll", even after relogging in. Not sure what that means but looks like it did it for a while 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macrya said:

I woke up this morning to the script glitching, not sure why but it kept on saying it couldn't adjust the screen north. It was frozen just circling the mouse.
So I adjusted it manually then it kept on circling again saying "Moving mouse near screen to scroll", even after relogging in. Not sure what that means but looks like it did it for a while 

Just tried on another account too, it got caught on "repositioning camera to north" straight away and just kinda froze in bank 

• Like 1

Added trial gl @natever I remember you, welcome back <3 

Also guys, exciting new update just dropped!

New Update (v156.0)

- Added prepare: Ice gloves (BETA)
-- This is still in beta, you need 13 magic for fire strike spell
- Added quicker trips for runite bars (uses wiki's fast method)

Update is officially live, enjoy! Quick preview of the new option:

yYYGZp5.png

Hopefully it goes well for all of you, I will be adding more updates and customisation options ASAP :D 

@macrya I'll help dw :D Can you confirm if have this unlocked?

52En4e0.png

If not, lmk, I want to see if this solves it for you so I can add some type of function that automatically selects this. The bot is trying to zoom out the camera so it's at max zoom ^^ also you have resolution set to fixed? I would love to know how your setup looks like so I can make the bot support your playstyle. Please show some screenshots if this doesn't work <3 

Edited by Czar

• 3 weeks later...

Hey brother, i saw an instance where the bot talked to the dwarf that sells ore. Went through the dialogue and instead of depositing ore, it ran back to bank, stored then withdrew the same ore and continued on. I know it was probably due to the camera angle it was at. Just didnt know if this is considered a "bug" or not :D Cheers!

• Heart 1

Having trouble getting it to get ice gloves. I see it's still beta but it just withdraws the items from the bank like it's going to kill the ice queen and then just deposits and withdraws it over and over but never leaves the bank. 

Edited to add: just went and manually got ice gloves and now it's just trying to use the mine cart even though I haven't started the giant dwarf. Seems all the non blast furnace functions aren't working for me. It'll do the blast furnace on my other account but just refuses to do any questing or get the ice gloves

Edited by pvpker
  • Like 1

You need to have all the items described in the ice gloves, including exact amounts otherwise it will not work. This means you need staff of fire too, with 200 mind runes + 400 air runes. I will do some more updates to allow more customisable setups ASAP.

@gosubear Ty for heads up I'll add some preventions for this, it's categorised as anti-ban but some people are not a fan of this xD

8 hours ago, Czar said:

You need to have all the items described in the ice gloves, including exact amounts otherwise it will not work. This means you need staff of fire too, with 200 mind runes + 400 air runes. I will do some more updates to allow more customisable setups ASAP.

@gosubear Ty for heads up I'll add some preventions for this, it's categorised as anti-ban but some people are not a fan of this xD

No worries, i love your scripts. I have been having a blast using it (no pun intended). I do like anti-ban, if the player went back to the belt to deposit instead of banking and withdrawing them xD Either way, very nice script and thank you for always adding new additions that further help players start their farms/ease to start from nothing :D

• Heart 1