Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

I have some good news, not sure if I can leak or not but may be getting a way to hook to Runelite, if that happens then we should see wiki rates :D 

Atm with mithril the best setup is: Minimise camera movements, Zoom out fully, Keep coins in bank, Always keep camera north, Action-bank open (<< very important for efficiency!), coal bag, ice gloves, and you'll be close to max rates (with a bot client). With rune you will see much higher profits but it comes at a huge obstacle that every blast furnace bot is facing: GE limit for coal. You will hit the 13k limit very easily so it's best to invest into coal early (put in 100k buy offer when starting) and it'll buy automatically as time goes on.

Also be wary of prices, right now a lot of people are using this bot so the prices may end up going down a bit which means profits will be reduced slightly, but it definitely is still worth it :doge: 

• Heart 1

On 12/16/2022 at 3:08 PM, keganh said:

bot just keeps clicking on coins to use on the coffer but never deposits them?

Any luck since then? You need to be in an official blast furnace world to do this otherwise the bot will just keep trying to use money on coffer, it will work if you hop to (for example) 515 which is official minigame world :D

Trials added glgl 🙏 

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Tell me is this for buying or for selling and would you like me to add a way to set your own price? I wanted to make the script reliable so it always buys/sells the stuff and continues botting the minigame instead of waiting at ge :boge: 

I haven't seen the one for selling, it might be the same but for buying. 
The prices are always changing so I think an option to set your own prices would be cool, instead of it just hitting down or up 3 times. 
I usually look up the insta buy price, so I think it would still run smoothly even if it was somewhat close to that range. 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...