Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hey man, just finished up using your Motherlode Mine script which got me 99 mining! :D Naturally, I'm going to take all of the ore I mined to the blast furnace, so I went ahead and bought this script as well, since your scripts are creme of the crop! 🔥 I just have a one thing:

1. I have the "Stamina pots." config enabled, and I think the "Only sip above%: " sub-config doesn't work when enabled. I set it to 45% since I noticed that when I did not have this enabled, the script keeps drinking stamina pots every other bank run when I have like 83 energy left when it's not needed. So I end up burning through my stamina pots pretty quickly. When I enabled it and set it to 45%, nothing changed, and the script kept repeating this.

Other than that, this is an amazing script and works beautifully, especially with the coal bag - love it! Any updates regarding these would be phenomenal. Thanks in advance <3

Edited by SirFapzzAlot
  • Heart 1

On 10/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, rslists said:

COuld I have a trial please? I've bought some other scripts of yours

Done added trials enjoy <3 

@SirFapzzAlot I got you <3 thanks for the kind words it means a lot and it always gives me motivation every time I read positive messages like this <3 I have been grinding on update and released v147.0 of the bot, you should see better results here.

Also will be removing the option [Only sip above %] no idea who recommended this to me but it doesn't seem to be a good idea, usually I add feature requests/suggestions without even knowing why :doge: 

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the script boss, has worked perfectly up until today - seem stamina/ coal bag support is broken for me as it loops:

[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:11 PM]: Bank was open, so we emptied the coal bag for initial check-up
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:11 PM]: Clicking shift...
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:11 PM]: Done
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:12 PM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:12 PM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:25:13 PM]: Couldn't click empty on coal bag

Or

INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:25 PM]: Setting bank...
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:25 PM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:26 PM]: Withdraw next batch of coal...
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:26 PM]: Adding staminas to exception list!
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:26 PM]: Let's try deposit the stamina next!
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:15:27 PM]: Withdraw next batch of coal...

Or

[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:28:03 PM]: Let's try deposit the stamina next!
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:28:03 PM]: Updated bank.
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:28:04 PM]: Adding staminas to exception list!
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:28:04 PM]: Passed the empty except test. Items: ([12625, 12627, 12629, 12631, 1580, 12019, 24480, 1925, 1929])
[INFO][Bot #4][10/25 02:28:04 PM]: Let's try deposit the stamina next!

EDIT: Working again

Edited by joshyboy96
  • Like 1

Skipped trial to buy outright but I am having some issues. :(

1. Mithril won't use coal bag but otherwise runs 

2. Gold just refuses to run fullstop. EDIT: Just withdraws and stands at the bank chest.

Could you please confirm whether toggling both ice gloves and gold gauntlets is required for gold smithing?

Granted, I've had a few beers so I'll try again tomorrow. Much love!

EDIT: I tried a few different combinations including turning off limited camera option but no dice.

Edited by of Guthix
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, Czar said:

What was the fix? I have heard of restarting client to get it back to normal again sometimes needs a refresh especially when I stop/start the bot too many times, not sure :doge: 

Either way I'm glad it's working <3 

Sorry for the late reply, not sure any of this was the fix but I reinstalled osbot and os launcher, deleted '.dat' files which I'd not done in ages (but wouldn't make a difference I guess?) and recently started loading both clients using command prompt using command prompt. If anyone has any problems I guess try these if you've not - goes for any script👍

Again, thanks for the brilliant script ❤️ No bans to date on 5 accounts that are all now over 80 smithing almost from scratch for anyone thinking of buying but not sure.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...