Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

I tried doing Addy ore. However, when it is taking the addy ore, it does not fill the coal bag on the same run. It should be 54 coal and then 27 coal&addy. Save way more time.

Always keeps stamina pot in invent even if stamina potion is currently active (i did not check the always keep stamina pot button). Additionally, every time bank opens it deposits and withdraws a stamina potion.

*EDIT*

GP per house calculator is miles off. saying 3mill when with just 47k/hr with addy ore and coal bag, should be more like 400k.

Edited by f8_will
  • Like 1

@f8 will You may have withdrawn something that is worth 3m or something, please don't interfere with the bot, let it do everything

Also for addy, you can do the more efficient method by enabling 'Quicker trips (BETA)' option, it will do more withdraws. It's up to you, preferably I would do the slower one to extend the longevity of accounts (in terms of bans).

@Reach Gaming As for botting, in OSBot normal (non-vip) members have access to 2 clients, so once you buy a bot you can run it on 2 accounts at the same time. For this bot you purchase once, and use forever, no monthly or daily or w/e costs. However there are a few bots that are monthly, it will tell you on the store before you buy it so don't worry. Activated trial so you can try it out, gl!

New Update (v97)

- Added stamina restocking
- Added staminas for questing
- Reduced various delays to improve speed
- Added a few anti-fails to the main script code
- Misc. code changes for improvement

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! Let me know if you guys have any other ideas or if you run into any issues so I can help/add more updates. Good luck! :D

New Update (v98.0)

- Fixed issue where it wouldn't go back downstairs toward the minigame
- Added improvement to conveyor belt interaction, should click it more accurately
- Reduced the delay when cooling bars and sometimes resulting in a 10s (ceiling) delay, should be maximum 1.5-2s (ceiling)
- Fixed issue where it wouldn't identify it had different bars during anti-ban.
- Bot now withdraws money from bank to pay the coffer if it didn't already have gp in inventory.
- Added option to withdraw bucket if you don't have one readily available in inventory.
- (Grand Exchange): No longer gets stuck in a loop if an item doesn't buy immediately
- (Grand Exchange): Buying stage (quest prep) improved, functions more accurately and is a lot smarter than before.

- (Grand Exchange): Added improvements to GE cycle and the bot now navigates the menus better.
- (Quest prep): Bot now knows what to do when entering the minigame for the first time
- (Quest prep): Bot now correctly eats food when inside the Asgarnia Ice Cave (during questing)
- Various other changes to code/efficiency/stability

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl guys! Lemme know how it goes for you all. Also activated trials enjoy!

Edited by Czar

Bot gets stuck after buying everything in the GE for Doric's quest. After withdrawing needed items from the bank, it just sits there with the cursor in the top-right part of screen until it times out. 

Log: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: Progressing through Doric's quest!

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: BF WALK WEW

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: BROKE BRUH

Edited by Reach Gaming
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2016 at 1:30 PM, Czar said:

Yep it's on the SDN but it's pending an update

Once the update is through I will give you all trials so you can try blast furnace. ^^ biggrin.png

edit:

Also, weekend is the absolute best time to bot this, you can literally bot without breaks up until monday, but just make sure to use a mule for gp ^^ 😛

Blast Furnace trial please!