[Developing Flipping bot] - 99% Done - Testing!

igotlagg

Oh? It'd probably be easier just to do it on a f2p account first with minimal items and save your money. Just a suggestion but might be a better move so you aren't spending much.

I don't really mind the money, I'd rather get banned myself than delivering a half assed coded script that'll get you guys banned.

It was very curious tho, I logged in, the game loaded and I could do stuff for 3-7 seconds and then I lost connection. I had a feeling I was banned and got the confirmation upon logging in again lol.

I just need 5 ish mill on a new account (which costs me like 6 dollars) so no problem there ;)

Edited by igotlagg

I don't really mind the money, I'd rather get banned myself than delivering a half assed coded script that'll get you guys banned.

It was very curious tho, I logged in, the game loaded and I could do stuff for 3-7 seconds and then I lost connection. I had a feeling I was banned and got the confirmation upon logging in again lol.

I just need 5 ish mill on a new account (which costs me like 6 dollars) so no problem there wink.png

Hey this might not mean much but there is a merching script on another site already with tons of users already and it is very successful. I dont believe it will crash the market or anything but that it will be harder and harder to find items with good profit as the users grow. One strategy the script uses is after putting in offers in the ge it logs out and logs back in after X time and continues like this. The creator and the people who have pulled tons of hours in their proggies claim this one of the reason why the particular script has low banrate. Could be worth looking into? As for the profit/hr many users of that script say you have to wait atleast 5+ hours or even 10+ hours to have a proper estimation of the profit/hr. They say you should expect atleast 10%/hr return on the cash you invest.

Edited by Aibanker

Hey this might not mean much but there is a merching script on another site already with tons of users already and it is very successful. I dont believe it will crash the market or anything but that it will be harder and harder to find items with good profit as the users grow. One strategy the script uses is after putting in offers in the ge it logs out and logs back in after X time and continues like this. The creator and the people who have pulled tons of hours in their proggies claim this one of the reason why the particular script has low banrate. Could be worth looking into? As for the profit/hr many users of that script say you have to wait atleast 5+ hours or even 10+ hours to have a proper estimation of the profit/hr. They say you should expect atleast 10%/hr return on the cash you invest.

Thats actually a darn good idea. The only problem is that it's hard to determine the log out time. It'll probably decrease the profit/hour a lot, but I think everyone here would give up some profit for a safer anti ban script.

I could on the other hand, flip a few items, see how long it takes, and use that as a time for the log out session.

Thanks for the idea though! The script is currently running in mirror mode on a new account. I only have 800 coins so I'm currently debating to buy a few mill to test it out myself, or go ahead and finish up the alpha release as it is right now (including a few anti ban systems which I just wrote, and bug fixes).

I'll be spending the whole day/night developing so I think I can finish this script by today.

honestly make this private sale or put this up for alot, if something like this gets released for free/cheap it will crash the market.

And what price did you suggest? And how private would this private sale be?

Maybe something exclusive like 10 sales / month for a fixed price, first people to respond to a post can buy it?