Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

On 12/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, shekelshark said:

Been a year or so since I've used this script and now the features are gutted. Used to be really useful but now you can't do much with it, and it gets you banned doing the default strategies that are deemed "ultra-lite". Since theres no variance the detection picks up very quickly so be careful or run the script in small increments.

Agree with this, use this script with caution. Literally got banned within 30 minutes 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Juggles said:

F2p or P2p? 

Goblins in F2P is probably one of the worst places to train as there's so many bots in this starting area

anything you can recommend for f2p? Im trying to get my levels to 40 str and 20 att before becoming a mems and doing crabs. Im going to try goblins in the stronghold. is that a beter place?

Edited by rajon23

Hello again! I have used the bot for three days in F2P, trained on goblins and minotaurs in the stronghold. I am very impressed, it was able to navigate through the door and bank to get more food. I did 57 strength and 20 attack there. The bot movement is very good. I did notice when youre low level hp it will still eat 2 tuna to bring you back to full hp even if the first tuna will bring you back to like 20/22 HP. But otherwise a very impressive bot, i plan to buy the full

9 hours ago, rajon23 said:

Hello again! I have used the bot for three days in F2P, trained on goblins and minotaurs in the stronghold. I am very impressed, it was able to navigate through the door and bank to get more food. I did 57 strength and 20 attack there. The bot movement is very good. I did notice when youre low level hp it will still eat 2 tuna to bring you back to full hp even if the first tuna will bring you back to like 20/22 HP. But otherwise a very impressive bot, i plan to buy the full

Great to hear :) much better location than goblins haha. Just can’t bot in places where people are running thousands of accounts 

Hi i like this script :) and please help :D

I have a problem setting the location.

Custom Monster

Link: https://explv.github.io

Find location example: Area area = new Area(3075, 3445, 3082, 3436);

Click on custom monster [name example: Goblin]

And in the area box do I insert that link from the explv? ->      Area area = new Area(3075, 3445, 3082, 3436);   and start script ? 

I don't know much English so I have problems with that :D thx for help !

On 12/17/2020 at 10:11 AM, TsabuCZ said:

Custom Monster

And in the area box do I insert that link from the explv? ->      Area area = new Area(3075, 3445, 3082, 3436);   and start script ? 

This option is only available in the premium version of the script, this is the free version thread. Not sure if you posted on the wrong thread or if you’re trying to use a feature only available to premium members. Let me know 

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

This option is only available in the premium version of the script, this is the free version thread. Not sure if you posted on the wrong thread or if you’re trying to use a feature only available to premium members. Let me know 

Hi I'm so sorry. I have a premium script. I made mistake thread :)

On 12/17/2020 at 10:11 AM, TsabuCZ said:

Custom Monster

Can you post the logger so I can see where the error is occurring?

you still need to add others info like food to eat