Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

Looting at goblins broke the script. After looting an item it just sat there doing nothing. I'm guessing looting other players' drops could be the issue?

Also when it got itself out of range of the goblins it would act similarly

Okay thats weird screenshot next time of the paint So I can see what state it was in. Also were u looting multiple items because if u are then u need to put them like this Bones,Coins,Goblin mail

Okay thats weird screenshot next time of the paint So I can see what state it was in. Also were u looting multiple items because if u are then u need to put them like this Bones,Coins,Goblin mail

It happened when it was set to only loot chef's hats and when it was set to loot multiple items. I just did a test session again and looting was fine. But after only 10 min it got stuck again when it got itself out of the "main area". Status = Walking to starting...

It happened when it was set to only loot chef's hats and when it was set to loot multiple items. I just did a test session again and looting was fine. But after only 10 min it got stuck again when it got itself out of the "main area". Status = Walking to starting...

Okay I see what you're saying now I will try to fix this thanks for reporting the bug in the mean time just dont use looting.

Fixed It Uploaded new one to sdn have to wait until its accepted.

• Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Fighter