Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

So I am currently testing it and I noticed that the looting system is a bit wierd. It attacks NPC, kills it runs for another attacks few times and runs back to loot.

Can you maybe add "wait for loot" option?

Another wierd thing is: Runs for npc attacks few times runs to starting point. Then runs back to attack.

Maybe add radius to looks for npcs? This running back and forth for Npcs is way too "botish". If you get whay I mean.

Allright, my workaround about these problems was simple.

I choose area where monsters are packed together. Started the script in the middle of them. Also set looting "when out of combat".

BUT I strongly recommend using ring of life if you fight close-by higher level monsters because this looting system will get you killed. It runs waaaayyy out of your fighting area.

Anyway. If you are not too scared to get killed or banned you can use it.

Heres my proggy:  

juggles 1.png

Proggy1.png.c7e59a06c994be6c99cee2212efbffcc.png

Ran during lecture without a hitch. Looting items gotta kinda funky towards the end. But killed stuff flawlessly. Even realized it was targeting things already in combat and switched targets quickly. Can't believe this is free. Phenomenal work. If I ever want a private script I know who to go to. Thank you friend. I applaud, admire, and envy your coding. You are appreciated.

• Like 1