Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

When your inventory is full and the the option to eat food for looting is ticked it eats a food upon starting the script.

&

When a monster gets to aggro you while a different monster is clicked it spam clicks that monster a few time b4 going to the monster aggroing on you. This may trigger the osrs bot detection.

Edited by Promo

Would be nice with what @Promo said that it would be great if it stopped clicking another NPC after eating. Also troubling when I train my 1 def pure and it attacks 2 NPCs at the same time in a multi-combat area. 

Something that would be VERY nice is if the bot could press Space or keep attacking if you level up during combat (To prevent logout if you mage or range an NPC that's been accidentally safespotted)

Thank you!

put coins/Coins in for loot, bot just idols unless theres already coins.. so the only way i can get it to work is by first putting the item on the ground for it to pick up as it looks to loot before killing and if it cant first do that it just doesnt move on to killing? not sure. Also its not burying bones when I enable that, not sure why. Im not using food for any of these and I dont have any to test if that changes anything. OVERALL it does work and I love it as its the only free combat script that has a loot option on osbot so thank you.

-Any plans to add features for it to ONLY pick up your loot? Currently using an ironman and it gets stuck on others loot and keeps trying to pick it up.

Edited by bulrog099
update