Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

Could you please make it a priority to loot over keeping the food? As of now i have 5 or 6 loots on the ground it doesnt pick up because my inventory is full of food and i'd rather have the loot picked up than keep my 5 pieces of food. Just as it did before, when loot dropped and inventory was full it ate a piece of food.

Guest JerryS

Hey man! Script is great, thanks so much for making it. Could you make it so that it doesn't loot mid-combat? Or maybe add an option to choose whether mid-combat looting should be enabled or not? The thing is, atm it will attack a new monster before the loot from the monster it has just killed appears and then it will loot it immediately when it appears before it's killed the monster it is currently fighting. Then after it has looted it will attack a new monster rather than go back to the one it was just fighting. Since it's still in combat it can't attack a new monster but will take a few hits from the old monster before it then starts to fight that one again. It's not so much the loss of so but more the suspect bot behaviour that is the issue. So yeah either an option not to attack mid-combat or else a recoding so that it will go back to the same monster it was just fighting rather than try to attack a new one when it can't. Thanks again man!

3 hours ago, hessenflawen said:

Could you please make it a priority to loot over keeping the food? As of now i have 5 or 6 loots on the ground it doesnt pick up because my inventory is full of food and i'd rather have the loot picked up than keep my 5 pieces of food. Just as it did before, when loot dropped and inventory was full it ate a piece of food.

I will add a option for people who want to loot when inv is full  by eating food.

1 hour ago, Guest JerryS said:

Hey man! Script is great, thanks so much for making it. Could you make it so that it doesn't loot mid-combat? Or maybe add an option to choose whether mid-combat looting should be enabled or not? The thing is, atm it will attack a new monster before the loot from the monster it has just killed appears and then it will loot it immediately when it appears before it's killed the monster it is currently fighting. Then after it has looted it will attack a new monster rather than go back to the one it was just fighting. Since it's still in combat it can't attack a new monster but will take a few hits from the old monster before it then starts to fight that one again. It's not so much the loss of so but more the suspect bot behaviour that is the issue. So yeah either an option not to attack mid-combat or else a recoding so that it will go back to the same monster it was just fighting rather than try to attack a new one when it can't. Thanks again man!

Yes I will add this in the next update.

7 hours ago, Guest JerryS said:

Yeah that'd be really useful!

55 minutes ago, Fibbage said:

Yeah that'd be really useful!

I made a checkbox for looting when out of combat will be out in next release

5 hours ago, Guest JerryS said:

Dude, you're the best! Thx a lot man. 

Np made a checkbox for looting when out of combat default will still be if loot is visible to go for it so all u have to do is click the checkbox and it will only loot when its not being attacked.

New version should be up in a week or less.

using this script for last 3 days,  flawless and easy to use. just saw the updates today and it only makes it better. add a potion feature and id consider purchasing. goodjob 

On 10/5/2017 at 12:48 PM, Theminis said:

What a noob, never heard of tabs :doge:

Juggles, great script for being free; how about adding drinking potions?