Hello World

Cathaterfish

Lmao yes Sysm that would be me xD

Thanks for the greetings everyone.

First noob question of the day, any script suggions for tut fresh account for fishing, woodcutting, combat, and hunting? I'm about an hour away from home and looking to purchase some "premium" scripts to play catch up. Must have banking and useful for the long haul though. Sorry I will be looking in the appropriate forums myself when I get home just wondering if you guys had any suggestions.

Thanks, and yeah I am new here and to the scripts as well. But I just bought Perfect Cutter and Perfect Fisher. So I will let you all know!

Seriously found this site while just having some nostalgia and flashbacks of runescape and so happy I made the leap.\

I bought a brand new runescape account, Joined this website, and have already bought 2 scripts and VIP. Cant wait for the upcoming months and reliving what it was to be a true runescape nerd botting out again like I did when I was younger. (now 23)

Thanks, and yeah I am new here and to the scripts as well. But I just bought Perfect Cutter and Perfect Fisher. So I will let you all know!

Seriously found this site while just having some nostalgia and flashbacks of runescape and so happy I made the leap.\

I bought a brand new runescape account, Joined this website, and have already bought 2 scripts and VIP. Cant wait for the upcoming months and reliving what it was to be a true runescape nerd botting out again like I did when I was younger. (now 23)

Just don't suicide bot

Thanks JouxRS!

Desluh: 0.O wasnt planning on it. I meant more in the area of the best one to purchase or scripter preference as in constantly udpates and experience with the scripts.

Thanks for the heads up though bud, once I get myself up to date and get some private VPN's setup I actually plan on suicide botting a few just for the hell of it just to see how efficient certain scripts are :)

Side Note: Im new to this site and have been out of the loop for a while but I actually used to be pretty knowledgeable with these topics and have been sround for many years when it comes to the botting scene and the black market.