Multi Botting

Juggles

The past few days I have been working on a way to link my bots to go to my mule so I can create mass bots. So far I am able to type  a word in my clan chat and all my bots will hop worlds, walk to Edgeville and trde me their loot and then return to where they were. I will keep you guys updated on how I implant this into more complicated scripts and how running 10 bots using this works.

This makes it a lot easier so i don't have to walk each account and trade it to my mule. 
Edited by lg_juggles

i prefer having my bots randomly bring the finished goods to the mule after they go over a certain amount or run out. the mule trades the bot some gold and the bot buys the required supplies on the ge and repeats. the only thing i have to do on the mule is wait for the items to sell at a high price. i've been doing this for quite some time now, good luck with yours

Edited by Shiny

i prefer having my bots randomly bring the finished goods to the mule after they go over a certain amount or run out. the mule trades the bot some gold and the bot buys the required supplies on the ge and repeats. the only thing i have to do on the mule is wait for the items to sell at a high price. i've been doing this for quite some time now, good luck with yours

That may be a better method actually. Like if we're woodcutting,

if (getBank.getAmount("Magic Logs"), >1000) 

Mule();

and then there would be the private void Mule code.

But wouldn't you have to keep your mule logged in always or baby sit when the bot gets over a certain amount of loot?  The current way that I have it, is that when I log in, I just type a code in my clan chat and all the bots come to me and trade.

Edited by lg_juggles

That may be a better method actually. Like if we're woodcutting,

if (getBank.getAmount("Magic Logs"), >1000) 

Mule();

and then there would be the private void Mule code.

But wouldn't you have to keep your mule logged in always or baby sit when the bot gets over a certain amount of loot?  The current way that I have it, is that when I log in, I just type a code in my clan chat and all the bots come to me and trade.

yeah the mule never logs out. it's literally logged in 24/7 with a simple afk method running while it waits for trades (turning the camera lol). i transfer the funds to a safer mule but i don't even think that's necessary because none of my mules have ever been banned

Edited by Shiny

yeah the mule never logs out. it's literally logged in 24/7 with a simple afk method running while it waits for trades (turning the camera lol). i transfer the funds to a safer mule but i don't even think that's necessary because none of my mules have ever been banned

I might do this then. I thought about having a mule run 24/7 as I currently have an AFK code that just switches between tabs so I could link the two and then transfer to a third mule when I get home. 

Are there public scripts like this? Havn't found one on here.

Are there public scripts like this? Havn't found one on here.

i highly doubt it. if you're interested in something like mule support i'd recommend a private script or learning to script for yourself. most scripters either don't want to be bothered with this or don't want this to become detectable so..

I might do this then. I thought about having a mule run 24/7 as I currently have an AFK code that just switches between tabs so I could link the two and then transfer to a third mule when I get home. 

my afk code moves the camera every once and a while and that is it. clicking is bad imo and i can't use the ge in peace when the bot keeps moving my mouse.

Edited by Shiny