Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hmm that's weird, it may have been a delay ban from previous botting history :s They do that sometimes to trick botters into not knowing what caused the ban (very clever on their part). Although there's no way to tell for sure. Some users are lucky others are not, plenty of 99s and 50 hr+ proggies have been achieved.

EDIT: Check out this thread for more tips on preventing botting bans: 

Edited by Czar

20 hours ago, Quinton495 said:

Do not buy this. I had been botting super carefully and safely for years. Within 48 hours of using this I was banned

Agility has a really high ban rate.

It's not the script, try Khal's script too, all the same.

What do YOU define as "super carefully"?

Edited by iNate

1 minute ago, gosubear said:

Well i've used Khal's and its gotten me from 71-76 on 2 different accounts. Seems fine to me.

Bans are bans, it's not a case of "don't buy this script because it caused my ban".

I have been banned numerous times with Khal's, however; your response implies I said there's something wrong with his script. 

• Like 1

Just now, iNate said:

Bans are bans, it's not a case of "don't buy this script because it caused my ban".

I have been banned numerous times with Khal's, however; your response implies I said there's something wrong with his script. 

You said they are all the same. that they are high ban rated. Which in no case should be high ban rated. What makes them high ban rated? not a solid money making method. Not a quick skill to boost for TTL. I do agree that he should've worded his post better. Maybe warning players instead of telling them to not buy. But safe botting is still viable no matter what scripts you use. 

4 minutes ago, gosubear said:

You said they are all the same. that they are high ban rated. Which in no case should be high ban rated. What makes them high ban rated? not a solid money making method. Not a quick skill to boost for TTL. I do agree that he should've worded his post better. Maybe warning players instead of telling them to not buy. But safe botting is still viable no matter what scripts you use. 

A botting ban from agility is the same, no matter what script you use. Both Czar and Khal are amazing with their scripts but a lot of people end up receiving 2 day bans for botting agility from my experience.

I have no clue why the ban-rate for agility is so high, just that the repetitiveness nature makes it easier for Jagex I assume. They can notice perfect clicks 99% of the time in 2 hours with no real stops/afk/breaks is non-human like. Maybe someone else can help answer that.

Edited by iNate