Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Not a bad script at all. Just had a temp ban because I was silly and left on overnight... But other than that pretty good. Two issues... One at Seers atleast to me it looks suspicious the bot going upstairs in the bank and two is there any way to get optimal exp at Pollivniveach, im only getting 27k an hour but is much safer than seers!!!

Edited by Pleasent_Plateau

Czar, for the love of God fix this script when it comes to using stamina pots and super energy pots.

This script is DEVOURING stamina pots.

Let me explain, if your inventory has Super Energy Pots and Stamina Pots, it'll click the Stamina Pot first even if you have 100% run already therefore it's fucking wasting the pot for no reason. But wait, it gets worse, much worse...even while the stamina pot effect is still active, it'll continue to click the Stamina Pot every time your run drops to 95% so it's literally just fucking us over.

Can you please fix this?

• Like 1

Will update stamina ASAP. I will test with both potion types too - to make sure they are not interfering with one another. It will be working much better in the next version.

Will also make some improvements to Poll + Seers, although I really want the seers one to stay since mistakes are super good for looking human, maybe I will just make it super rare, or completely optional so we all win!

• Heart 1

On 5/8/2020 at 3:04 AM, Czar said:

Will update stamina ASAP. I will test with both potion types too - to make sure they are not interfering with one another. It will be working much better in the next version.

Will also make some improvements to Poll + Seers, although I really want the seers one to stay since mistakes are super good for looking human, maybe I will just make it super rare, or completely optional so we all win!

Thank you for being so supportive and making these amazing scripts! 🙏

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO