Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Alching - working on getting a beta version of it hopefully, no real promises just yet, I may have to re-write the entire script from scratch :s I will see what I can do ^^ :D

As for ban - you got super lucky, most users would have gotten a perm ban. I will be doing the bi-monthly behaviour change, try not to bot too much otherwise the ban-rates will just go higher. Also don't forget that previous botting history can get you banned, so you may have been banned due to previous botting, e.g. if you botted for example hill giants the day before, you could have been delay banned from botting those.

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Alching - working on getting a beta version of it hopefully, no real promises just yet, I may have to re-write the entire script from scratch :s I will see what I can do ^^ :D

I'll beta test that for you if you need hahaha.

But I found out it tends to get stuck in Falador occasionally when it goes to the first obstacle.
It gets stuck hovering the drawers or the range while trying to find the rough wall its got to climb.

Edited by Kalapeno

Will check out first falador obstacle, can you confirm if zoom is far away (fully zoomed out) and resolution is set to fixed mode (no resized interfaces, must be the old interface back in 2007)?

Also should I make the bot walk there first, then click climb, or try and catch the climb option from far away? 

As for trials, activated trials @Guest Kiona so you can test it out. Will be doing a small update for falador first obstacle to improve it the click logic.

Thanks guys :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO