Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

@Czar

Can you please fix the Seers course with the Seers teleport?

Once the course is finished, it clicks on the minimap to start running towards the start, and then it clicks teleport.  Can you make it so it doesn't click on minimap, it just goes straight to clicking the teleport?

Also if it happens to fail an obstacle it will start running towards the start of course, then after it runs for a bit it teleports there.

Sometimes it clicks teleport right away, but then after it clicks teleport it still tries to click on minimap...

Sometimes once it teleports, it will click on minimap towards the start even though the climbing area is visible, then quickly click to climb it.  Very awkward.

https://imgur.com/a/gRzA3D3

Edited by Joliter

Just got banned after botting for 2 hours, 5 hours total spread over course of 1 week

Can't say I'm too impressed with this script, especially when it's at fally or seers. Frequent stops, being stuck at rooftop for 5-10 seconds after hop, hitting 25k xp/hr at seers due to the stops. Very bot-like and not at all like a human

And this issue never was fixed since last year and remains to be clunky and bot like. Not perfect at all

Edited by imeurotrash
  • Like 1

You gotta set the mouse zoom to far away for falador, the script is designed that way, works so much better than normally :D 

Will add an update for seers teleport and make some tweaks for falador to support non-far away zoom but I highly recommend enabling far away zoom, check out the script instructions on the main thread ^^ :D 

Yo, As you may already see, I have used all your scripts for a little while. I have no problems with any other except this one... It has gotten both of my accounts banned, after just 1 hour or 2 of running. Different Ips and everything, I make sure I dont get banned because of flag ips and things like that. Apparently, according to some other users, it is detected easily, both of my accoutns got 1 day bans.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:47 PM, Czar said:

There was a massive ban wave during last week :( Many users who had just a botting history got banned. Including some of my test accounts which didn't even bot last week at all. Just pure unlucky :(

Yep, my maxed main got perma'd, even though I've been clean on it since I got the initial 2-day. Never even logged into OSBot with it, sucks dude.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic