Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isOnMiniMap(ek:957)
    at perfect.scripting.b.c.a.Con.a(ff:255)
    at a.cOn.a(hg:339)
    at a.cOn.A(hg:235)
    at a.cOn.a(hg:125)
    at a.NuL.onLoop(wf:129)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vj:152)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)how come it works with gnome but when i try to use it in draynor once it clicks on an obstacle everything freezes

this is the error maybe im missing some type of file?

8 hours ago, DuckingLost said:

Does this bot support camelot bank teleport for the seers rooftops?

Yes it does, how ever I have been requesting czar to look into it / tweek it, ATM its still clicking on map after each laps completed then teleporting  does with everytime w/o fail. Alarmingly, yesterday/today  someone actually sad in chat "anon why do you keep running past the yews then teleport?" thank fuck i was baby sitting, I made up some BS "my pc lags and its old so i gotta get closer to load in the TP location or im stuck  "loading" for 10 seconds"

Hopefully that saved me getting reported :s [Had to talk to the guy for 10 mins afterwords then I said g2g added to ignore and hopped worlds] won't be using that feature till its patched. Sadly that means regular seers/polvinitch/relleka are the best locations for people with higher agility but not 90+ and they are slow AF compared to seers TP (the delayed TP issue also stopping me from hitting over 45k+/h when human rates are 50k+) 

Overall I would still recommend you  buy it since like all of the perfect series script, they are maintained relivley regularly and seem to be fairly friendly for mains were most script out there are leaned towards suiciding. Really looking forward to a fix in the future though @Czar 

Edited by Anony Mous

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic