Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

I like it so far. May I offer suggestions?

- Look through friends tabs, skills tab (maybe even over a couple of the skills)

- Right click orbs or hover or them to see how far we are finished with the inventory (a human thing I would do)

- Camera spins (Just realize there are, but I don't think there are enough)

- Open gates faster especially when it takes the route with the druids (if it gets caught in a fight with a druid in front of the gate and someone else is fighting that druid, it will wait till another one attacks me then opens the gate. Process of opening gate, then walking past them could be faster)

- I realized that Stamina potions soon came too be too good for the job. I started at 0 then I slowly got up to 100. So maybe an option for Super Energy potions.

- This one is really just a extension of the one above, but maybe custom energy % to use Stamina potion? I think my own preference would probably be 25 or something like that.

- Hop out of world 385/386

- PKer teleport saved my life... barely. It was soooo slow. It didn't even change world either. It just kinda hovered over the world, but didn't switch. I'm also dying from poison lol.

- Option to use anti poison after teleporting, then eat, then continue the process.

- A cursor. Even a simple "•" or "O" or "X" or "+". Anything really.

- Hide paint button

- Kinda wish trial was longer, but that's ok.

Bugs:

- After teleporting back due to low health, it attempts to switch world, but doesn't. I just moves the mouse over the world, but doesn't switch.

- When running to the destination with a full inventory and dying from poison at the same time, after it's low enough, it will teleport back. Because my glory has no more charges now, it will keep trying to click on a new glory in the bank, glory(4), until it can pull it out but it can't due to full inventory.

On the bright side (What I like)

- Takes different paths.

- Pathway seems to be different sorta (I assume this is the web walking in action)

- Works and seems efficient

- PKer teleport (just wished it was like 10x faster. Teleported with 20hp from 60hp)

- Informative paint

- Option for pot and food.

- Cheaper price (no monthly fee) than the competitor's version, but still a tad maybe $1-2 high for my preference.

Was wondering how you calcuate the "Money Made"? I chose to use Glory(4), Stamina potions, and Lobsters. I can't think of anything else to write, but I do hope you take these suggestions into consideration and implement them.

Here's a proggy just for you. (: (It would've been better around 370k for Money Made and around 36k or so for Mage Exp/h, but it dropped due to the pker and the bugs and running back only to teleport again and whatnot)

179600c257.jpg

Edited by aznchris
  • Like 1

I like it so far. May I offer suggestions?

- Look through friends tabs, skills tab (maybe even over a couple of the skills)

- Right click orbs or hover or them to see how far we are finished with the inventory (a human thing I would do)

- Camera spins (Just realize there are, but I don't think there are enough)

- Open gates faster especially when it takes the route with the druids (if it gets caught in a fight with a druid in front of the gate and someone else is fighting that druid, it will wait till another one attacks me then opens the gate. Process of opening gate, then walking past them could be faster)

- I realized that Stamina potions soon came too be too good for the job. I started at 0 then I slowly got up to 100. So maybe an option for Super Energy potions.

- This one is really just a extension of the one above, but maybe custom energy % to use Stamina potion? I think my own preference would probably be 25 or something like that.

- Hop out of world 385/386

- PKer teleport saved my life... barely. It was soooo slow. It didn't even change world either. It just kinda hovered over the world, but didn't switch. I'm also dying from poison lol.

- Option to use anti poison after teleporting, then eat, then continue the process.

- A cursor. Even a simple "•" or "O" or "X" or "+". Anything really.

- Hide paint button

- Kinda wish trial was longer, but that's ok.

Bugs:

- After teleporting back due to low health, it attempts to switch world, but doesn't. I just moves the mouse over the world, but doesn't switch.

- When running to the destination with a full inventory and dying from poison at the same time, after it's low enough, it will teleport back. Because my glory has no more charges now, it will keep trying to click on a new glory in the bank, glory(4), until it can pull it out but it can't due to full inventory.

On the bright side (What I like)

- Takes different paths.

- Pathway seems to be different sorta (I assume this is the web walking in action)

- Works and seems efficient

- PKer teleport (just wished it was like 10x faster. Teleported with 20hp from 60hp)

- Informative paint

- Option for pot and food.

- Cheaper price (no monthly fee) than the competitor's version, but still a tad maybe $1-2 high for my preference.

Was wondering how you calcuate the "Money Made"? I chose to use Glory(4), Stamina potions, and Lobsters. I can't think of anything else to write, but I do hope you take these suggestions into consideration and implement them.

Here's a proggy just for you. (: (It would've been better around 370k for Money Made and around 36k or so for Mage Exp/h, but it dropped due to the pker and the bugs and running back only to teleport again and whatnot)

179600c257.jpg

Routes are mostly handled by Webwalker, so opening gates etc and the speed of it is Webwalker's job.

One run takes about 1.5-2 min and thats the duration of a stamina potion, thats why it drinks before every run. taking a stamina potion with you will also lower the money/h because of less uncharged orbs. Using a stamina potion every 2 rounds or so would also result in you getting 0 run energy at one point.

It used to have a custom cursor, i don't know why it's not there at the moment. I'll take a look and probably add it back.

Will take a look at the world hopping.

Money per hour is calculated with cost of stamina potions subtracted. 

Trial lasted 12 hours, and is generally for people to test the script and come to a conclusion of buying it or not.

Edited by Shudsy

Pushing an update in a few hours. Update involves:

- New cursor paint

- Better webwalking. Should now instantly teleport when attacked by other players and be faster than before.

- Changed the world hopping code and it should now function more properly.

- Paint Added to show current amount of Air orbs in inventory.

Example:

7fd4dec7806dc685dc3f97917fca731c.gif

( Another item was used for gif, hence why orbs charged stays at 0)

Edited by Shudsy
  • Like 1

Not working for me. just standing in edgvile bank

[iNFO][06/23 07:33:43 AM]: Started script : Shudsy's Orber
[ERROR][bot #1][06/23 07:33:43 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: x.getAnimationDelay()I
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getAnimationDelay(cn:77)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.isAnimating(cn:13)
at AirOrber.g(t:85)
at AirOrber.onLoop(t:196)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qe:268)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Not working for me. just standing in edgvile bank

[iNFO][06/23 07:33:43 AM]: Started script : Shudsy's Orber
[ERROR][bot #1][06/23 07:33:43 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: x.getAnimationDelay()I
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getAnimationDelay(cn:77)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.isAnimating(cn:13)
at AirOrber.g(t:85)
at AirOrber.onLoop(t:196)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qe:268)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Some hooks were broken in the client earlier today. Could you try again?

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber
  • Saiyan unlocked this topic