Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

Hi , I tried your script . 

Issues : not sure why but anti-pk is not working well .  I get killed too often .

After death it does not use glory to teleport back to edgeville and start over . (also would be nice to hop world in case of death) .

these are my main issues atm , hope you can look into that ! overall good script, just needs some work 

also big issue is that it attacked other player and got skulled - happened 3x times and lost glory amulets and armour because of it .

Edited by girg

Hi , I tried your script . 

Issues : not sure why but anti-pk is not working well .  I get killed too often .

After death it does not use glory to teleport back to edgeville and start over . (also would be nice to hop world in case of death) .

these are my main issues atm , hope you can look into that ! overall good script, just needs some work 

also big issue is that it attacked other player and got skulled - happened 3x times and lost glory amulets and armour because of it .

If you're getting TBed, you're simply dead. Sorry but i can't code anything that will save you from this, and Anti PK wil only work if someone just tries to attack and kill you.

I can make it teleport back to edge. I'll push a update later today for this.

If your character got skulled, it may be because the interactionEvent misclicked, and this isn't the fault of the script. However, why in the world didn't you turn attack off for players if it missclicked? This makes no sense.

It should also world hop if you get killed or emergency teleports.

Edited by Shudsy

Hey, I'm trying to run air orbs right now and thought of using a bot, I checked this site as I've bought a few scripts from here and saw you have the only one, and it seems to be in testing phase if what I've picked up from the posts in this thread are correct?  If you would be so kind to let me try it out I would post a progress pic in a few hours.

Hey, I'm trying to run air orbs right now and thought of using a bot, I checked this site as I've bought a few scripts from here and saw you have the only one, and it seems to be in testing phase if what I've picked up from the posts in this thread are correct?  If you would be so kind to let me try it out I would post a progress pic in a few hours.

It's not in testing phase. if people find bugs i try to fix them asap and they'll be fixed later on during the day.

I'll give you a trial for you to check out the script.

It's not in testing phase. if people find bugs i try to fix them asap and they'll be fixed later on during the day.

I'll give you a trial for you to check out the script.

Alright, I appreciate it, I noticed nobody has posted a screenshot yet, I'll post one for you within the next couple hours if all goes well, thanks.

And also I have a suggestion for getting away from pkers that maybe you haven't thought of, perhaps if you are attacked while charging orbs, you can detect if there is a skulled player around you (which there will be), if there is a skulled player then click the ladder and try to log out.  He will follow you  down the ladder and the bot will detect a skulled player and immediately go back up the ladder before he can attack you and your bot will eventually be able to log out after a few up and downs of the ladder, and it can switch worlds maybe?

This would work if you are teleblocked. Though I'm not familar with any bot scripting APIs or how easy it would be to detect a skulled player in your vicinity.

Edited by lil_tuna

Alright, I appreciate it, I noticed nobody has posted a screenshot yet, I'll post one for you within the next couple hours if all goes well, thanks.

And also I have a suggestion for getting away from pkers that maybe you haven't thought of, perhaps if you are attacked while charging orbs, you can detect if there is a skulled player around you (which there will be), if there is a skulled player then click the ladder and try to log out.  He will follow you  down the ladder and the bot will detect a skulled player and immediately go back up the ladder before he can attack you and your bot will eventually be able to log out after a few up and downs of the ladder, and it can switch worlds maybe?

This would work if you are teleblocked. Though I'm not familar with any bot scripting APIs or how easy it would be to detect a skulled player in your vicinity.

Pushed a update to easier survive encounters with Pkers. The script should instantly recognize if you're getting attacked by another player, resulting in teleport. It used to teleport based on HP % but there shouldn't be any delay now, resulting in quicker escapes.