Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I've been running this script for 1 week and have noticed a few problems & some suggestions.

- Withdraws potions continuously instead of food when trying to heal and gets stuck in the bank interface

- Drinks energy potions even at 95+ energy (waste of a dose)

- Withdraw a different amount of food every time as an extra anti-ban since it deposits all extra food anyways...

Currently 91 strength smile.png

Edited by Le Jizzle

Hey Khal, I've been running this script for 1 week and have noticed a few problems & some suggestions.

- Withdraws potions continuously instead of food when trying to heal and gets stuck in the bank interface

- Drinks energy potions even at 95+ energy (waste of a dose)

- Withdraw a different amount of food every time as an extra anti-ban since it deposits all extra food anyways...

Currently 91 strength smile.png

- Will take a look at this issue.

- You'll need 100% to get the maximum efficiency out of it ... Even when your 98 or 99% and the exp is about to drop it will just drink a sip. Else you'll lose smal portions of exp, that's the whole reason keeping your energy at 100%.

A sip cost liks 200 gp right? :p

So 5% is 100 gp lost after every bank trip :D

- It withdraws food based on your lost health so it's depends every time :)

Khaleesi

- Will take a look at this issue.

- You'll need 100% to get the maximum efficiency out of it ... Even when your 98 or 99% and the exp is about to drop it will just drink a sip. Else you'll lose smal portions of exp, that's the whole reason keeping your energy at 100%.

A sip cost liks 200 gp right? tongue.png

So 5% is 100 gp lost after every bank trip biggrin.png

- It withdraws food based on your lost health so it's depends every time smile.png

Khaleesi

Btw Khal talking about bugs, I forgot to post some, it was a flawless script however I did manage to catch a few bugs when withdrawing potions by it self without any food. So the only option I used was taking one food and the rest potions which worked flawlessly without any problem.

This only happened when the option was to not take any food with me to the barrel place:

a85648e02c49854b7aaaefd2c752a13c.gif

And this screenie shows, that it will not carry on after you level up, it will just wait until you logout and the client relogs you in:

35a4d296b05ef0b11e77e403f0ff55bb.gif

hahaha what can i say been running straight +20 hrs, checkin every now and then, and ive not found any bugs! the walkin is awsome not lookin "scripted".

and the little thing uve done is great that every now and then it takes other keg instead of the same in the room, makes it look realible.

all i can say that your all your work uve done, youve done it as good as it can be !

i am happy man!

hahaha what can i say been running straight +20 hrs, checkin every now and then, and ive not found any bugs! the walkin is awsome not lookin "scripted".

and the little thing uve done is great that every now and then it takes other keg instead of the same in the room, makes it look realible.

all i can say that your all your work uve done, youve done it as good as it can be !

i am happy man!

I'm glad you are very happy with the script! :D

• Like 1

After running this script for a solid week, the only negative thing i have to say is sometimes it gets stuck withdrawing the energy pots, however besides that this script is awesome. such a unique script in such a genuine location with barely any disturbance. I've recommended this to friends and they are eager to test it out. My favorite scripts were made by Czar, and after this m8 you have my trust for any script in the future. Thank you for blessing us

After running this script for a solid week, the only negative thing i have to say is sometimes it gets stuck withdrawing the energy pots, however besides that this script is awesome. such a unique script in such a genuine location with barely any disturbance. I've recommended this to friends and they are eager to test it out. My favorite scripts were made by Czar, and after this m8 you have my trust for any script in the future. Thank you for blessing us

I have an update ready for the potions, was something with health detection :s

I still can't reproduce this issue, i've tried every option possible and It never kept withdrawing potions for me ..

Can you tell me what settings you used in the GUI?

Khaleesi

I still can't reproduce this issue, i've tried every option possible and It never kept withdrawing potions for me ..

Can you tell me what settings you used in the GUI?

Khaleesi

Tuna in the first spot of the bank and Energy Potions (4) in the second spot. It seems to keep withdrawing potions when the HP loss is between 5-13 give or take.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Barrel