Happy To Be Alive Osbot Community

Poopy

Hey OsBot Community.  My name is Iliya Sverdlov and i live in Canada Ontario.

[Acc giveaways are not allowed - Dex]
So Please take the time and read this. As well as a Bonus 4m 07. (all i got) 

I have been a member of the Osbot Community since 2012. My old account being Calc, which i actually recovered a few days ago. http://osbot.org/forum/user/68220-calc/ As you can see i had the same business back then selling fresh level 3's. 

About a week ago i posted a topic on this page revealing my car on instagram. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/92364-name-it-and-get-it/#entry1023415 
I wanted to make it fun and make a little give away for all you guys by giving a name for my car just to see your creative sides. It was a 2001 BMW 330 CI. i have bought this car for my hard earned money last summer less than a year ago, this was my all time dream car. I had so many plans for it. For all the car enthusiasts in this group, these were its specs and mods that made.
-3L V6 5 speed manual transmission
-produced about 274 bhp on the dyno 
-purchased K&N intake
-Muffler and 2 resonator deletes with a 2 1/4' straight pipe
-Wagner brakes
-Wagner Rotors 
-Wagner Pads
-Nokian WRG3 Wheels 
-Tinted my tails
-tinted my heads 
- put a strut bar on it
-full carbon fibre interior trim 
-M-sport shift knob 
-M-sport steering wheel
-Angel Eyes
-Aftermarket KLM audio 
-Hardon Kardon speaker system  

I've spend 4800 to buy the car as it was with 216xxx km. within the past 8 moths, i had to commute a lot to my girlfriend so i put just over 20,000km in 6 months. 

Now this is where the story begins: 
Feb 16, 2016 i was in a very fatal car accident. I got lost control in the Canadian weather and my rear wheels spun out on the snow and got out of control and hit oncomming traffic. I hit a JR Cruiser going a speed of about 50-55km/hour with my rear passenger side. I was EXTREMELY lucky, as according to witnesses, i made over 4 donuts before i actually hit the vehicle. The moment i lost control, i right away knew my life was at risk. the whole time i was spinning i was trying to gain control and praying for my life at the same time. 

God was with me. 

And i thank all the angels that were looking over me in those life risking seconds. I had then woken up on the floor right beside my car on the snow. I had blurry vision, i lost orientation, and my whole face was bleeding. i had people all around me looking and me. The moment i woke up, i went on my knees, and started paying. I looked at the sky, put my hands together and prayed. i prayed sitting on the snow with my knees on the floor for about 20 seconds. i had then stood up, and walked over to the driver of the FJ cruiser. Luckily the man was not hurt and didn't have any air bags deployed. (pretty strange) I had attempted to shake his hand, but he denied it. 
I then walked around my vehicle and observed the damages. I had not taken any pictures at the moment, but i had taken some when CAA (vehicle moving company) brought my car to my house. These are the pictures of my car. It was written off.

PICTURES OF MY TOTALLED CAR 

Attached.post-210716-0-51256600-1455821961_thumb.pngpost-210716-0-57006000-1455822091_thumb.png

Looking at these pictures honestly flips my world upside down. I loved driving that car. I loved every single bit of it. It was my passion. I had so many plans for it. But unfortunately i couldn't do much. 

So after this incident, i decided to give back as much as i can, as simple gratitude for my survival. Luckily for me, i had just a few bruises on my hips, a little stab near my eye, and a black eye from hitting my wheel. I am currently in the hospital now typing this out as i don't have much to do, as i will be here recovering for the next few days. 

I just want ALL of you to know, that your life means so much, and you don't imagine how much it means to you, until you're in  situation begging for survival. The chances of my survival according to information. ranged from 20-25%. Life is all luck. You never ever EVER know what's going to happen. YOU WILL NEVER! so please take the time to say thank you to your parents, your friends and anyone else who has left a positive impact on your life. Thank them for everything! Nobody ever knows when you're going to come to a near fatal death experience. 

According to Canadian Law, i still managed to receive a ticket for "Careless driving" for $4000.00. Hoping my lawyer can help me in this situation and decrease it, as i am a University Student living off of OSAP funding. 

PLEASE GUYS, DO ME A FAVOUR! Thank your loved ones, and never take your life, friends and family for granted. 

So as for the giveaway, Just send me a PM, or just drop a comment in the post, and i'll be sure to pm you a few accounts, some money or just something to put a smile on your face. 

I dont want anything in return. I just want you to live your life and not take anything for granted. Because miracles do happen. And im safe to say that I survived a near death experience, with just a few scratches and bruises...As well as a totalled car. 

REST IN PEACE my beautiful, fast, and glorious BMW e46 330ci. You will be missed. 

Edited by Dex
  • Like 5

Forgive me if i'm going against the rules. I just thought i needed to share this story with you guys. If you would like me to remove the give away i will. I just thought id make the community happy before i leave it for a bit.

have the rules changed, or aren't you not allowed to give away accounts?

You definitely were lucky then :)

Forgive me if i'm going against the rules. I just thought i needed to share this story with you guys. If you would like me to remove the give away i will. I just thought id make the community happy before i leave it for a bit.

I just edited the acc giveaway out since it's not allowed.

A close friend of mine has just recently gotten into an accident. Due to the road conditions being bad with icy roads, he lost control going into a near by ditch. He flipped the car three times and going thru a fence before coming to a stop in a persons front lawn. He had two of my other friends in the car as well, no one had gotten seriously injured (minor scraps and bumps). The rear end was destroyed with the rear passenger side tire completely mangled and the front end driver side bent down from rolling. 

fxRqGhJ.png

cPGghj2.png

I'm glad you're alright, you're taking the positive things out of something negative which takes tremendous amounts of courage and compassion. You're also taking time to give others another way of thinking. Keep your head up man. What's your next whip ;p