Stealth Quester

Token

15 hours ago, Der Fuhrer said:

It'd be so good to see this script be able to function on irons by searching the bank for items required

It does that, but it will require things like teleport tablets and enchanted jewelry which aren't worth getting on iron men; You can still use debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) or iron man mode (press F5 while the GUI is open) which may be helpful for iron men

Ran for 61 quest points worth so far and it works great. Encountered 2 bugs along the way. First, during the cutscene at the end of Romeo and Juliet the bot repeatedly attempted to teleport while blocked by non-skippable dialog. Second, during Ernest the chicken the bot got stuck in the basement while I wasn't looking. I've started multiple quests from partway through when I accidently closed bot and it resumed no issue. Bot speed runs easy quests in lightning speed and during longer quests takes it time and goes slow and steady.

9.5/10 great bot.

19 hours ago, UK_Veteran said:

Ive saved the gear and have the spell auto casted on when i set gear but the script never takes out any runes so im always melee'ing with staff?? thanks

doesnt matter, i was trying to use fire surge but fire blast works. thank you

I haven't actually ever tried fire surge, I'll check if there is any issue with that

16 hours ago, sandyvagina said:

Ran for 61 quest points worth so far and it works great. Encountered 2 bugs along the way. First, during the cutscene at the end of Romeo and Juliet the bot repeatedly attempted to teleport while blocked by non-skippable dialog. Second, during Ernest the chicken the bot got stuck in the basement while I wasn't looking. I've started multiple quests from partway through when I accidently closed bot and it resumed no issue. Bot speed runs easy quests in lightning speed and during longer quests takes it time and goes slow and steady.

9.5/10 great bot.

Thanks for the feedback :doge: 

18 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

@Token idk if i suggested this before or not

can you please add the option of "trout" as source of food?

Yes, I forgot why I didn't add that but that should be possible to include in next update

13 hours ago, oompa said:

Bug running in stealth mode

https://pastebin.com/Eu9Em4xY

Bot buys items and then stops

Restart the client

If restarting doesn't solve the issue, close all clients and delete OSBot directory at C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot

The error seem to be caused by corrupted webwalking data

3 hours ago, foxyalisha said:

Will you be adding more quests to the list?

Yes

• Like 3