Stealth Quester

Token

46 minutes ago, jamesji said:

i did exactly that, i finished Underground pass last night, then i continued to blackjack and boom morning im banned, this is my third account. 

So you never used any other scripts on that account?

45 minutes ago, ovis456 said:

can i get a trial ? ^^

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

• Mald 1

10 minutes ago, Token said:

So you never used any other scripts on that account?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

i have never used any other script,  after my first one got banned i created a fresh account, and just started questing thats all, so i would just manually quest then do 2 quest form the script the ones i hated such as UP, 

• Sad 1

So far I like this script! However I does get confusing. Whenever I try to run multiple quests ex: Romeo and Juliet & Rune Mysteries.... Neither one of them require food, however it's trying to force me to buy Salmon. I am on and Iron Man and whenever it does it's log it says "IRON MAN = FALSE" whenever it should be true.

31 minutes ago, Dqtreats said:

So far I like this script! However I does get confusing. Whenever I try to run multiple quests ex: Romeo and Juliet & Rune Mysteries.... Neither one of them require food, however it's trying to force me to buy Salmon. I am on and Iron Man and whenever it does it's log it says "IRON MAN = FALSE" whenever it should be true.

That's most likely caused by one of the quests requiring food, but if you wanna run on iron men there are 2 options:

Press F5 while the GUI is open to switch to iron man mode where it will automatically gather items for a some quests

Press F4 while the GUI is open to switch to debug mode where the script will not use the bank or GE, but will try to work with what you have in inventory instead (won't work if you don't have the items it expects)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Token said:

That's most likely caused by one of the quests requiring food, but if you wanna run on iron men there are 2 options:

Press F5 while the GUI is open to switch to iron man mode where it will automatically gather items for a some quests

Press F4 while the GUI is open to switch to debug mode where the script will not use the bank or GE, but will try to work with what you have in inventory instead (won't work if you don't have the items it expects)

Thanks so much! :D I guess it thinks Rune Mysteries needs 1 salmon lol xD

Bare in mind on Regicide quest the script did not click to go down to the well near the chaos altar (in the Underground pass), not sure if this has already been addressed or it was an issue on my end but babysit the bot at that part! 

if I wasnt babysitting it, it wouldve kept clicking at the wall just past the traps. Injection mode not Mirror. Great Script overall though Token.

Edited by DioBrando

1 hour ago, Crowning said:

Just wondering if anymore quests are being added to this script? It's so far done all of them except for 4. Really happy with it. Thanks 

Bone Voyage is coming. I know Token has mentioned it before. I'm with you... it's so easy to complete all the quests (that this script offers) that you almost feel like it's not enough.

This is probably the best value script on the site for me though. It gets you through so many low, shitty levels for most stats. Not to mention the other quest reqs and unlocks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

Bone Voyage is coming. I know Token has mentioned it before. I'm with you... it's so easy to complete all the quests (that this script offers) that you almost feel like it's not enough.

This is probably the best value script on the site for me though. It gets you through so many low, shitty levels for most stats. Not to mention the other quest reqs and unlocks.

Agreed - It's a phenomenal script and worth every dollar! Can't help but be a little greedy and want more, haha. it's just too good! 

Very nice script. No bans so far.

Just make sure to do 1 or 2 quests, then go do something else. Also, make sure that you're equipped for quest fights or don't do quests where you have to fight if your combat is too low. Otherwise it'll keep dying and this might trigger the jagex detection system.

Any chance you'll be adding fremennik trials, desert treasure, and/or lunar diplomacy in the future?

9 hours ago, lfc200 said:

the script breaks for me when it opens the bank plz help

What's printed in the logger? (bottom right, 3rd button, toggle logger)

5 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Very nice script. No bans so far.

Just make sure to do 1 or 2 quests, then go do something else. Also, make sure that you're equipped for quest fights or don't do quests where you have to fight if your combat is too low. Otherwise it'll keep dying and this might trigger the jagex detection system.

Any chance you'll be adding fremennik trials, desert treasure, and/or lunar diplomacy in the future?

Those are quite annoying ones, but eventually yes