Stealth Quester

Token

When doing Death Plateau it got stuck for me at the GE trying to withdraw a games necklace already having a full inventory of items for the quest plus stam pots. For some reason it kept having 5 stam pots in inv causing it to have a full inventory but when i sold all my stam pots it bought 2 and fixed itself. 

Edited by diablochico
solved?

update on this script, firstly i ran a few suicide bots and quested almost every quest i could, end result was all banned (not surprisingly). 

i then tried to do all ftp quests at once on a couple accounts again all banned.

the best thing to do with this script is to do a quest then do something else for a while and then do another and so on ive done this now on a few accounts and 0 bans, definitely works well and is worth the money if you do it in moderation. all in all im glad i bought it and has served me well.  conclusion: Id say do maybe 2-3 quests a day with legit playing inbetween.  

btw on all of the accounts i had a problem with dragon slayer, i couldnt get it to run no matter what i tried, is their a known problem for anyone else?

• Boge 1

4 hours ago, paulpbrd said:

update on this script, firstly i ran a few suicide bots and quested almost every quest i could, end result was all banned (not surprisingly). 

i then tried to do all ftp quests at once on a couple accounts again all banned.

the best thing to do with this script is to do a quest then do something else for a while and then do another and so on ive done this now on a few accounts and 0 bans, definitely works well and is worth the money if you do it in moderation. all in all im glad i bought it and has served me well.  conclusion: Id say do maybe 2-3 quests a day with legit playing inbetween.  

btw on all of the accounts i had a problem with dragon slayer, i couldnt get it to run no matter what i tried, is their a known problem for anyone else?

If you are acting like a bot then you will be banned, that is to say, no human sits there doing quests for 6 hours in a row as soon as they get off tutorial island,

Not getting banned from botting is more about replicating human behaviour and trends than anything right now

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

If you are acting like a bot then you will be banned, that is to say, no human sits there doing quests for 6 hours in a row as soon as they get off tutorial island,

Not getting banned from botting is more about replicating human behaviour and trends than anything right now

take notes. 100% accurate

• Boge 1

6 minutes ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

take notes. 100% accurate

It literally needs to be put as a disclaimer on this site, every script has people complaining about bans when they don't understand that it's not the script but the way you bot....

One of my mains is currently over lvl 110 combat and I've invested into gold premier membership using bonds.... all botted, as long as you bot smart and not hard, you'll be fine

Edit: Look at my signature, it's a mix of two accounts, but I made over 40m on one acc before I decided it would be a good idea to suicide it since my membership was running out ? 

Edited by Protoprize
  • Boge 1

2 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

It literally needs to be put as a disclaimer on this site, every script has people complaining about bans when they don't understand that it's not the script but the way you bot....

One of my mains is currently over lvl 110 combat and I've invested into gold premier membership using bonds.... all botted, as long as you bot smart and not hard, you'll be fine

common sense isn't common. completely agree

13 hours ago, sanruizt said:

does it to tutorial island and does it use cli? any chance i can have a trial please.

It doesn't do tutorial island, but it supports CLI, not currently handling trials

12 hours ago, greiter said:

So its currently buying items that are already  in the bank :/ have plenty of ropes, staffs, teleports, necklaces rings, runes etc..

Are you sure it's not buying only the amount difference? Are you running on mirror mode?

8 hours ago, diablochico said:

When doing Death Plateau it got stuck for me at the GE trying to withdraw a games necklace already having a full inventory of items for the quest plus stam pots. For some reason it kept having 5 stam pots in inv causing it to have a full inventory but when i sold all my stam pots it bought 2 and fixed itself. 

I'll take a look at it, did you run multiple quests or was it only Death Plateau?

6 hours ago, paulpbrd said:

Dragon Slayer is only supported on P2P worlds atm, did you try to run it on a F2P world?

4 hours ago, Token said:

It doesn't do tutorial island, but it supports CLI, not currently handling trials

Are you sure it's not buying only the amount difference? Are you running on mirror mode?

I'll take a look at it, did you run multiple quests or was it only Death Plateau?

Dragon Slayer is only supported on P2P worlds atm, did you try to run it on a F2P world?

aha i see. yeah i tried it after suicideing a couple accounts on ftp, thanks for the info. 

World type: [F2P/P2P/DMM/Other] p2p

Client type: [Stealth Injection/Mirror mode] stealth

Logger contents: [Click "Settings" on top right corner of the client, select "Toggle Logger", copy paste the entire logger text] n/a please see below

Description: [What is not working] On an account with 10hp during the Witchs House quest, when fighting the last 2 forms, it waits until a low HP to eat at, one of the bots died because it was sitting at 2 HP and tried to eat but was not fast in time and got KO'd. Can you please increase the value at what it eats at? Form 2/4 has a max hit of 3, Form 3/4 has a max hit of 4, and Form 4/4 has a max hit of 5

Thank you!

• Boge 1

20 minutes ago, 7upSprite said:

World type: [F2P/P2P/DMM/Other] p2p

Client type: [Stealth Injection/Mirror mode] stealth

Logger contents: [Click "Settings" on top right corner of the client, select "Toggle Logger", copy paste the entire logger text] n/a please see below

Description: [What is not working] On an account with 10hp during the Witchs House quest, when fighting the last 2 forms, it waits until a low HP to eat at, one of the bots died because it was sitting at 2 HP and tried to eat but was not fast in time and got KO'd. Can you please increase the value at what it eats at? Form 2/4 has a max hit of 3, Form 3/4 has a max hit of 4, and Form 4/4 has a max hit of 5

Thank you!

It theoretically eats at max hit + 1, there may have been some lag I guess, but I can find a way to work around it. By the way, magic works really well on that quest, form 3 and 4 are safespotted if you set a spell, even air strike is enough.

7 minutes ago, Token said:

It theoretically eats at max hit + 1, there may have been some lag I guess, but I can find a way to work around it. By the way, magic works really well on that quest, form 3 and 4 are safespotted if you set a spell, even air strike is enough.

Yes fire bolt was used, and I believe there was some lag as well, I would need to run it again as I do not recall, unless you could answer this, does it click the safespot first then attack the monster? or attack then run to safe spot?

And perhaps maybe eat at max hit +2 just to be on the safe side if the 3rd or 4th form spawns and attacks quicker than the script runs to the safespot? idk just a thought.

Thank you!