Stealth Quester

Token

10 minutes ago, Token said:

The new GUI allows users to create their own quick start options, the old quick start options can be entirely created using the GUI options, but with a lot more possible customization

i should really take the time to write down the order of quests, usually i just hit mith gloves and thats the extent of my knowledge of quests ?

new gui looks sweet btw. havent used it in a while so ill be back at it when the fix comes out

• Boge 1

3 minutes ago, dunarky said:

Good script But when you wear armour like arrows can you make smth that you can say how much arrows you wanna wear

I'll see if I can add something for that, ranged wasn't "officially" supported but it should work

2 minutes ago, skillerkidos1 said:

do all quests work in mirror mode?

Idk if mirror mode widgets were fixed, but I'm pretty sure the bugs are still there

19 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

Meaning the bot did not get stuck?

No it did not get stuck, This script usually works Flawlessly but recently there has been an update to Oldschool Runescape and Script makers are waiting for the Updated code to fix these bugs

Once the update has happened this script will work flawlessly but for now if you want to use this script you will have to do as i mentioned above and it will " Not get stuck "

• Boge 1

Running alright at the moment.

I can't run it with custom gear, but I'm using naked for some non combat quests - 4 completed no problem at the moment. 

Had my zoom set to default, although it looks like it adjusts at the start of the script to default anyway.

@Token do you plan on adding more quests in the future?

5 hours ago, Gurashie said:

hmm i can't even change my gear setups for some reason, when i click and item slot the option selection item by name or whatever isn't clickable and theres no like 'grab my gear' button

Type the item name, a list of results should appear (not all items are there)

5 hours ago, Weefee said:

is the script safe to use rn?

If the client was updated, yes

5 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

What are bans looking like right now?

Idk I don't usually get banned

2 hours ago, ethanpemberton said:

Running alright at the moment.

I can't run it with custom gear, but I'm using naked for some non combat quests - 4 completed no problem at the moment. 

Had my zoom set to default, although it looks like it adjusts at the start of the script to default anyway.

@Token do you plan on adding more quests in the future?

Yes, what's wrong with gear?