Stealth Quester

Token

Anyway we can get a complete list of items needed by quest. While I love the G.E. idea it is still very experimental in my opinion!. Just want to know what I need to buy prior to all of the quests!

1 minute ago, dlaw1990 said:

Hey guys i my char died during Fight Arena, and when I try to restart the quest, it ends up at the GE stuck? and ideas what happens if it fails mid way a quest? 

If it fais midway and loses quest items or something like that I would highly encourage you to finish the quest by yourself

20 minutes ago, Dream Maker said:

Anyway we can get a complete list of items needed by quest. While I love the G.E. idea it is still very experimental in my opinion!. Just want to know what I need to buy prior to all of the quests!

If it fais midway and loses quest items or something like that I would highly encourage you to finish the quest by yourself

Im assuming it failed because it didnt eat any of the lobsters or anything? and died becuase no health? does this script support eating? 

8 hours ago, DillianServices said:

Looks to be a very well put together script @Token wondering if i could get a trial to see how it performs before buying?

Not handling trials atm

6 hours ago, dlaw1990 said:

Hey guys i my char died during Fight Arena, and when I try to restart the quest, it ends up at the GE stuck? and ideas what happens if it fails mid way a quest? 

Not all quests support death walking

6 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

Easiest way to find what items you need to buy if you really want to do it manually is to start the script with the quests you want to do. It will go to closest bank, deposit inventory/equipment and then check what items it has to buy. It will print a long list of items in the logger (top right corner of the client "Settings" -> "Toggle logger") along with the quantities and even the buy price if available. You can stop the script, buy the items and restart.

6 hours ago, dlaw1990 said:

Im assuming it failed because it didnt eat any of the lobsters or anything? and died becuase no health? does this script support eating? 

It does support eating, the most common cause of death are not setting the gear on the GUI

Edited by Token

On 10/14/2018 at 3:13 AM, Dream Maker said:

What are bans looking like right now?

On 10/14/2018 at 2:39 AM, Weefee said:

is the script safe to use rn?

I've ran pretty much every quest bar 5-6 on this script & haven't been banned, its not about the script its about how you use it... Be smart and you will be safe

• Boge 1

I have attached all of the needed materials for FTP Skiller Pures, and ALL FTP Quests. The Skiller and ALL FTP Quests are broken down into separate tabs.

**NOTE: There are a few additional items that the script will try and purchase such as swordfish so make sure to look at the third tab that breaks down exactly what the script will try and buy from the Grand Exchange and plan accordingly if you want to avoid the G.E.

If this was helpful and you want me to make one for the entire script list and add on the the spreadsheet up vote this comment and let me know what you want to see.

Stealt Quester.xlsx

• Like 4
  • Boge 1