Stealth Quester

Token

On 3/17/2017 at 5:30 PM, Nate said:

Never been banned using it, your IP is probably flagged, or you're botting on a proxy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with this tutorial island locking being related to using proxies as they can see they are data center based IPs, I'm guessing accounts that are using proxies get flagged and banned faster(?)

Try using the script off of proxy and see you most likely wont get banned.

Oh, I was running it with my own IP, no proxy used. I just think Jagex is winning the bottling community. I remember back in 2007-2013 you were able to bot for like 2 weeks without getting banned lol. Now days, you cross 12 hours and you're flagged and about to be banned. This is where I am getting to, I think the api developer needs to start implementing more human like actions into some of his anti-bans.  And perhaps getting a auto-talker implemented additional to this, enabling a human like inactivity. Usually when it takes a break, it just logs you out. Sometimes you do this when you need to take a break on runescape, and sometimes you just forget your fishing and log out from inactivity. These are the type of things that need to now be implemented inorder for bots such as this one to not be detected easily.  Obviously random clicks on things is another one, I know scripters are responsible for creating their own methods to choose a x-y location randomized. However the API needs to have a feature that does random speeds while running the script. Majority of scripts in this community lack true randomization, the speeds are always the same.

Biohazard - Allows access to caged ogres, very simple quest.

Death Plateau - Climbing boots

Ghost Ahoy - Ectophial

I think those would be a nice addition. Your script is insane as it is, I didn't expect much, was even baby sitting waiting for it to get stuck but it didn't happen a single time, definaly worth the $

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TheGreatests said:

Oh, I was running it with my own IP, no proxy used. I just think Jagex is winning the bottling community. I remember back in 2007-2013 you were able to bot for like 2 weeks without getting banned lol. Now days, you cross 12 hours and you're flagged and about to be banned. This is where I am getting to, I think the api developer needs to start implementing more human like actions into some of his anti-bans.  And perhaps getting a auto-talker implemented additional to this, enabling a human like inactivity. Usually when it takes a break, it just logs you out. Sometimes you do this when you need to take a break on runescape, and sometimes you just forget your fishing and log out from inactivity. These are the type of things that need to now be implemented inorder for bots such as this one to not be detected easily.  Obviously random clicks on things is another one, I know scripters are responsible for creating their own methods to choose a x-y location randomized. However the API needs to have a feature that does random speeds while running the script. Majority of scripts in this community lack true randomization, the speeds are always the same.

Why would you bot for 12 hours?...

• Like 1