Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, Token said:

It has nothing to do with botting

DhhQTGM.png

Maybe you could just post on the front page of the script
"QUESTS IN DEVELOPMENT - (insert quests here)"
And that'd stop a lot of people from asking.

But you've been saying that there's quests in development for a long time now so I'm just waiting for them to come out

10 minutes ago, TheYasa said:

aaaah it will arrive by the time ? :D right ? i think i got it now hehe thanks ! btw its a great script !

ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival. 

He's not giving an ETA so it's unknown when the script will be finished, if released at all. Buy it for what it has (which is a lot, btw), rather than what you're hoping it'll have.

• Like 1

Testing out this script using all method. It is working amazing atm, really pleased with it. I only wish it worked with Mirror mode as it will reduce the chance of me getting ban.

The script is well designed and alot of effort has gone into creating this, will update once it has finished all the quests it offers or account gets ban.

Hi token, theres a small bug when it comes to hazeel cult.

First off sorry i managed to fix it however didnt get the debug information, how to recreate the situation

when the script is helping Clivet and it has to use poison on range it just stands there, you can do it manually

but the bot doesnt do it, also it teles to cammy and walks back to talk to Clivet when it can just go back up the

stairs. I hope this helps fixing it

11 minutes ago, bero said:

Hi token, theres a small bug when it comes to hazeel cult.

First off sorry i managed to fix it however didnt get the debug information, how to recreate the situation

when the script is helping Clivet and it has to use poison on range it just stands there, you can do it manually

but the bot doesnt do it, also it teles to cammy and walks back to talk to Clivet when it can just go back up the

stairs. I hope this helps fixing it

I'm working on that as I believe a few webwalking updates were pushed lately with broken code in the client