Stealth Quester

Token

Hey your script looks absolutly great, could i please do a trial. if it works. i have no problem paying 20$ and i will have all my botting buddys take a look at this aswell, quests are my weakness, thanks ahead of time!!!!

Hey question!!! is there a list of items for all the quests, other than looking them up quest by quest,  im playing deadman mode right now and there is no GE, so im going to buy all the items necessary and put them into a tab then run it, i figure if it has all the items already hopefully it will still run,  hence why i really wanted to trial the script before buying it, im trying to make this happen,  worst case senerio ill use it on my 2007 account after i buy it, but my deadman account is what im really looking to use it with. dangerous or not, i have a good plan on how to get it done on DMM

Hey your script looks absolutly great, could i please do a trial. if it works. i have no problem paying 20$ and i will have all my botting buddys take a look at this aswell, quests are my weakness, thanks ahead of time!!!!

Hey question!!! is there a list of items for all the quests, other than looking them up quest by quest,  im playing deadman mode right now and there is no GE, so im going to buy all the items necessary and put them into a tab then run it, i figure if it has all the items already hopefully it will still run,  hence why i really wanted to trial the script before buying it, im trying to make this happen,  worst case senerio ill use it on my 2007 account after i buy it, but my deadman account is what im really looking to use it with. dangerous or not, i have a good plan on how to get it done on DMM

Authed :doge:

Right now you can just start the script with a quest list and it will print the missing items in the logger after checking your bank

Deadman mode is not officially supported in the current version. The DMM button on the GUI is provided "as is" with no warranty that it is adapted to the current version of the game mode.

When are you thinking about releasing more quests?ph34r.png

When they are ready

Curious as if I could have like 12 more hours of a trial, I got stuck at work yesterday and wasnt able to do much as I like watching my bots to avoid less detection, would be greatly appreciated if you could as I was only able to use about 30 minutes of it. Thank you Token QwPha8E.png

Authed :feels:

Hey man, could you reset my auth please, if you check you'll notice i haven't used it at all, i haven't even used osbuddy client since the 29th, i work weekends as a valet so i didn't play this weekend, i would normally not ask someone to re auth even if i didn't play, but this script is 20$ and will be a commitment for me at this time, so i want to ensure it will work for me on Deadman mode before buying it, i know it'll work for quests like restless ghost but its the ones that are a little longer than im worried about, thank you, i wont open the trial you gave me yesterday until you respond to this message. i just wanted to be clear that i'm not taking advantage of you man, ive bought 6 scripts already and yours wont be the last, ill assure you of that.

Hey man, could you reset my auth please, if you check you'll notice i haven't used it at all, i haven't even used osbuddy client since the 29th, i work weekends as a valet so i didn't play this weekend, i would normally not ask someone to re auth even if i didn't play, but this script is 20$ and will be a commitment for me at this time, so i want to ensure it will work for me on Deadman mode before buying it, i know it'll work for quests like restless ghost but its the ones that are a little longer than im worried about, thank you, i wont open the trial you gave me yesterday until you respond to this message. i just wanted to be clear that i'm not taking advantage of you man, ive bought 6 scripts already and yours wont be the last, ill assure you of that.

Longest story I ever heard but ok lol

As I previously mentioned the DMM button is provided in the current version "as is" without any warranty that it works with the current season's game mechanics, the script is designed for hardcore goldfarming, not for DMM or mains