Stealth Quester

Token

Just bought, worked well on F2P quests.

Any plans for supporting Black Knight's Fortress/Dragon Slayer/Teleports?

Not yet, I'm on working on other quests atm. Teleports are supported on P2P worlds in the tablet version and enchanted equipment, there are no plans to support rune teleports though

ayyyy hombre just wanted to say that I still plan on getting this, given I can find the spare funds this weekend. I didn't plan ahead much and lacked a lot of quest reqs, but I got to do 2-3 during my trial period and I'm really impressed. incredible script man this is the type of ish my lazy ass needed to get Smith gloves, etc. 

• Like 1

Bug report:

1) On Prince Ali Rescue, the player character sometimes gets stuck when trying to traverse the field. The script paths the player character across the field instead of following the foot path. The player character gets stuck on both the entrance and the exit if the gates are closed.

4zvvMIG.png

Around this area of the map.

2) When purchasing supplies and in F2P complete mode, the script throws an out of money error between purchasing a black hat and an amulet of magic, irrespective of the number of coins stored in the bank.

Thanks for your fast response to my earlier questions. Do you mind if I ask which quests you are working on, and if you maintain a planned features list? 

EDIT: Any chance that the Hero's Quest is on your list of planned quests?

Edited by FuckingAshole

Bug report:

1) On Prince Ali Rescue, the player character sometimes gets stuck when trying to traverse the field. The script paths the player character across the field instead of following the foot path. The player character gets stuck on both the entrance and the exit if the gates are closed.

4zvvMIG.png

Around this area of the map.

2) When purchasing supplies and in F2P complete mode, the script throws an out of money error between purchasing a black hat and an amulet of magic, irrespective of the number of coins stored in the bank.

Thanks for your fast response to my earlier questions. Do you mind if I ask which quests you are working on, and if you maintain a planned features list? 

EDIT: Any chance that the Hero's Quest is on your list of planned quests?

How much money did you have in your bank? 

All quest features will be announced when the script is getting updated, I keep them private until then

can i get a test?

Authed :doge: