Stealth Quester

Token

waterfall quest - the part where u have to walk down the hill to put in the stone in the grave marker -- just stands there and doesn't click to go down the hill

RFD dwarf quest just afks in the cammy bank

What's in the logger? Did you start the quest at cammy bank or how did it get there?

• Like 1

What's in the logger? Did you start the quest at cammy bank or how did it get there?

INFO][bot #1][07/15 01:47:05 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 10
[iNFO][bot #1][07/15 01:47:07 PM]: [DEBUG][iNERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][07/15 01:47:07 PM]: [ERROR][iNTERACTIONS] No valid tile found
[iNFO][bot #1][07/15 01:47:07 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

this time i started at GE and tried varrock west and cammy bank

I tried both all and mith gloves option

got it to work manually walked to the destination (tunnel under white wolf)
Edited by shaeboy1

Trial?

Authed :doge:

can i get a trail pls

Authed :doge:

@Token;

Used 7QP for the first time, I got a suggestion for it. Make it carry all supplies for Doric's Quest, Cook's Assistant, and Goblin Diplomacy without banking to make it even faster since you just give the items to the NPCs.

The modular framework it uses doesn't allow it to carry anything but the required items for 1 quest however I was thinking about adding a special mode for the 7 QP button which collects all required items so it can be done on accounts which just got out of tutorial island

• Like 1

Added some fixes for everything that changed in .74

Temporary fix for webwalking on the hill south of barbarian outpost (webwalking probably broke again)

Modified some code during RFD Dwarf Subquest so it can find the path to Rohak again

Changed a bit the boss fight in Shadow of the Storm as we no longer have access to current monster hp in .74

Rewrote a big part of Big Chompy Bird Hunting to make it bug free and improve overall performance, it will now gather required items from the swamp instead of buying from Grand Exchange upon burning the chompy

The Grand Exchange algorithm has been slightly improved to make instant buying safer

I've also added some code to set default zoom at start as some users don't have the default camera settings which may result in interaction bugs

• Like 2