Stealth Quester

Token

Did it stop script on death? It hunts jubblies during RFD Ogre Subquest and should stop upon obtaining a jubbly to cook

The bot should stop or stop hunting jubblies? It died after trying to kill multiple jublies and not looting them

I would also like to add if anyone is thinking of buying the script do it!, Its one of the best scripts I have ever used and runes practically flawless! Amazing support also 24/7 on the thread!

Edited by wally

Small changes:

Added code to fix the case where bot does't take the raw jubbly

The exchange algorithm has been improved by adding another layer of safety against URL connection failure

Fixed gear preset updating so script no longer has to be restarted in order for it to take effect, they will update as soon as the user clicks "Save Preset"

:doge: :doge: :doge: :doge: :doge:

• Like 2

honestly, the chat dialogues suck ass. i had to finish animal magnetism all by myself because the script kept talking to the same ghost over and over, which i think is very suspicious and would get me banned if i just hadnt done anything

Are you using looking glass, mine finished without an issue? 

Also nice updates.

I completed Big Chompy and Ogre Subquest without any issues.

Thats odd, im not sure why mine didn't? 

Small changes:

Added code to fix the case where bot does't take the raw jubbly

The exchange algorithm has been improved by adding another layer of safety against URL connection failure

Fixed gear preset updating so script no longer has to be restarted in order for it to take effect, they will update as soon as the user clicks "Save Preset"

doge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.pngdoge.png

Not sure if you added it, but could you add the option for when in a dialogue with the wrong NPC by miss clicking it and loops dialogue over and over it recognises its getting nowhere and clicks away, I had to do this manually to fix it. 

now i cant even get the script to do any scripts for me....

the script wont even start..

Seems to be working fine for me. Near flawless actually. 

efc81352f4185ad07731e9ae7f47135b.gif

honestly, the chat dialogues suck ass. i had to finish animal magnetism all by myself because the script kept talking to the same ghost over and over, which i think is very suspicious and would get me banned if i just hadnt done anything

It completed Animal Magnetism pretty easily for me. 

668cec91fe4a6fa497aeda89f6ce9d94.png

• Like 1

Are you using looking glass, mine finished without an issue? 

Also nice updates.

Thats odd, im not sure why mine didn't? 

Not sure if you added it, but could you add the option for when in a dialogue with the wrong NPC by miss clicking it and loops dialogue over and over it recognises its getting nowhere and clicks away, I had to do this manually to fix it. 

Not yet, I'm working on it

now i cant even get the script to do any scripts for me....

the script wont even start..

What error does it throw in the logger?